PDA

View Full Version : Friends Are Like A Quilt

JCY
October 9th, 2015, 11:15 AM
"Friends are like a quilt with lots of different shapes, sizes, colors, and patterns of fabric. But the end result brings you warmth and comfort in a support system that makes your life richer and fuller." ~ Suzanne Dale Ezell

I read this today in one of my devotional books. How appropriate for Forum friends! With so many folks on the Forum having daily struggles with cancer, other health problems, being caregivers for loved ones, family members who are going through hard times, etc. -- we all are different, but we provide a place of warmth & comfort & a support system that helps to get us through each day.

((((Hugs)))) to anyone who needs one today!

irishrn
October 9th, 2015, 11:31 AM
Thanks!! Today is one of those days for me! Hugs appreciated!!,

DebbieDoodle
October 9th, 2015, 11:54 AM
That is perfect, and right on spot. Passing on your hug, and mine, too! (((Hugs))) + (((Hugs)))

Altairss
October 9th, 2015, 12:35 PM
Isn't that just the truth! hugs................

nayzie
October 9th, 2015, 02:54 PM
Yes, appropriate. Thank you :) ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) going out to all.

easyquilts
October 9th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the hugs.... Consider yourself hugged back.. We all need hugs now and then......on both good days and not do good days.

We do have a supportive community here, and I, for one, am very grateful for it....

MayinJerset
October 9th, 2015, 05:11 PM
Those HUGS feel so good on a bad day, I really appreciate all the ones sent my way and am sending a big basket full of them to our friends who could use a few,

Lori63
October 9th, 2015, 06:43 PM
We all need hugs every once in a while! Hugs to all that need one or two:)

SewnByBee
October 9th, 2015, 08:35 PM
HUGGS to all of you, and you'll never know how much them Hugs meen, to a friend in need.

(This is an especially hard time of the year, it's when my Mom got sick, brings back alot of heartache, but mostly, I just miss her so much, sorry yall,
Huggs to all.....💖.

mommamarsh
October 9th, 2015, 09:13 PM
Great big hug to everyone. It is truly amazing how much they can do .

stationarymom
October 10th, 2015, 02:27 AM
((Hugs to everyone))) I don't know anyone that couldn't use a hug.

ozziepuppy
October 10th, 2015, 09:56 AM
I'm going through a difficult time right now. Will post more about it later when it's "all said & done." But thanks. You are right. Last year my forum friends were there for me as I went through a bilateral mastectomy and chemotherapy. I know they will have good advice and support again when I am ready to share. There are some really good people here. {{{HUGS}}}

Ginny B
October 10th, 2015, 10:01 AM
(((((((((Hugs)))))))) to everyone because we all need hugs and extra ones to those that are dealing with difficulties

Connie Jo
October 10th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Awesome. We all need to be reminded once in a while. Thanks.