PDA

View Full Version : Update on me.

RFREE
October 8th, 2015, 10:23 PM
OK so today I went for a mammogram and ultrasound on my knot. As it turns out I have not one but 3 in my left breast. My right is fine. The biggest the size of a golf ball and the other 2 the size of a quarter. You can imagine the discomfort during the gazillion pictures they took. OMG!!! Good thing is they look to be fluid filled.Cysts?? I hope. Of course the lady doing the mammo and ultrasound couldn't tell me what she thought but with me having pain in them and them having smooth edges this was a positive sign. I now have to wait 24-48 hours for the radiologist to read them and contact my Dr.I am hoping I hear before Sunday good news. All the more reason to celebrate my 50th birthday.
I thank all of you for your kind words and prayers for me. It takes ALOT to freak me out and I must say I have been locked in my house since my Dr. visit Saturday. Not calling or going anywhere. We are on fall break at school and I am exhausted to say the least.
Although I feel better than I did;please keep the prayers coming that I get a good report back.
This is the most amazing group of people and I am proud to be a part of it.You are all wonderful.
Hugs from Ky
Rhonda

ilive2craft2
October 8th, 2015, 10:27 PM
Keeping you in my prayers. Hugs!

Simply Quilting
October 8th, 2015, 10:41 PM
Continuing to pray for you.

sewlucky
October 8th, 2015, 10:47 PM
Hoping for the benign outcome! Thinking of you!

Hugs,
Terri

laura44
October 8th, 2015, 11:01 PM
Praying for all the best, hugs to you!

quiltingtrish
October 8th, 2015, 11:02 PM
Of course Rhonda, prayers are still coming for you.
Hugs ~

pcbatiks
October 8th, 2015, 11:53 PM
Awww Rhonda........you know we will continue to pray. Try to relax.....I now that must be hard to do when you're worried. Keep us posted. We are cheering for you sending prayers your way. Hugs to you friend. :)

Jean Sewing Machine
October 8th, 2015, 11:57 PM
Absolutely praying for you, dear friend!

jjkaiser
October 9th, 2015, 12:03 AM
Well all I can say from working in the medical field is if the news is real bad they call you right away, like the same day, having you come in for more tests and you know "procedures." So take it as a positive sign that you haven't heard anything bad so far even though it is hard waiting and worrying. Sometimes that is the worst part! We are all keeping our fingers crossed for you.

SuzyQue
October 9th, 2015, 12:39 AM
Continual prayers for a great outcome for you. Try to not worry and just trust, easier said than done!

SallyO'Sews
October 9th, 2015, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the update, Rhonda... Continuing to pray! Hang in there, quilty friend.

GaGa
October 9th, 2015, 12:48 AM
Many prayers coming your way!

Lori63
October 9th, 2015, 01:12 AM
I recently went through something very similar. I had to wait from Thrusday until Wednesday for the results. I, too pretty much kept to myself. My news was good and I hope yours is too! I'm sending positive vibes your way.

stationarymom
October 9th, 2015, 01:18 AM
Rhonda you are in my prayers.

Lightwriter
October 9th, 2015, 07:41 AM
Prayers for healing of mind, body, and spirit. Sometimes the mental anxiety is as hard to deal with as the actual medical problem. May your results be positive.

Iris Girl
October 9th, 2015, 07:53 AM
continued healing thoughts coming your way for a great outcome!

easyquilts
October 9th, 2015, 08:10 AM
The waiting us the hardest part.... I'm so sorry for that.... But, I'm glad to hear that you may just have cysts.... Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers..

Monique
October 9th, 2015, 09:42 AM
Will continue prayers that it is 'nothing' to worry about

Sandy Navas
October 9th, 2015, 09:56 AM
You know I'm pulling for you!!

ceiliam
October 9th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Prayers and hugs being sent your way

MRoy
October 9th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Praying for good results! (((HUGS)))

MayinJerset
October 9th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Adding my prayers for Good Results. PRAYERS FROM M* PEOPLE GET RESULTS! HUGS, MAY

Learner quilter
October 9th, 2015, 12:21 PM
119201. For a good result. xx

Dollyquilts
October 9th, 2015, 12:28 PM
Praying for you in Texas. I had a scare a couple of years ago when I got a call on my mammogram saying they needed more films. I went back in with much trepidation. They had me wait in the waiting room afterwards and came back in 30 minutes to tell me everything was okay, just calcification. I was so glad I didn't have to go home and wait several days for a radiologist to read the mammogram. Waiting and worrying is so hard.

Altairss
October 9th, 2015, 12:38 PM
hang in there, we have your back and will keep the prayers coming.

tamsterg7
October 9th, 2015, 09:15 PM
Positive thoughts and prayers - and hopefully a quick call too.

Granny Judy
October 10th, 2015, 01:16 AM
You know I am praying for a fast call and everything to be all right. We are here for you.

ozziepuppy
October 10th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Sending prayers also. {{{hugs from ks}}}

alliek
October 10th, 2015, 10:27 PM
Continued prayers for a positive outcome. You are held in a collective "hug" here. God Bless and Keep you.((((())))

alliek
October 10th, 2015, 10:30 PM
You are always in my prayers also Marci, I hope you are doing well. God Bless and Keep you.