PDA

View Full Version : We have birthdays today: Libby & Sherri

Sandy Navas
October 8th, 2015, 09:09 AM

Here's hoping you both have wonderful days ahead of you, full of all your desires.

Swedish leo
October 8th, 2015, 09:12 AM
Happy birthday!

Whishing you a very happy day with lots of joy and laughter.

Mom23
October 8th, 2015, 09:38 AM
Happy Birthday Libby and Sherri!

LynneLeavell
October 8th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Happy birthday Libby and Sherri.

irishrn
October 8th, 2015, 11:18 AM
Happy Birthday to you both!!!!

Angelia
October 8th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Happy Birthdays!

dwil23
October 8th, 2015, 11:20 AM
happy birthday to you two!

Granny Fran
October 8th, 2015, 11:47 AM
Happy Birthday, Ladies, hope all your birthday wishes come true (and someone gives you some fabric!) :D

laura44
October 8th, 2015, 12:14 PM
Happy Birthday ladies!

Learner quilter
October 8th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Happy Birthday Ladies... Hope you have a good day.

Lori63
October 8th, 2015, 12:25 PM
Happy birthday ladies!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Monique
October 8th, 2015, 12:35 PM
Happy birthday to you both. Have an awesome day.

shermur
October 8th, 2015, 02:28 PM
Happy birthday to Libby!!!!!

Since I started my new job on May 11th…I’ve grown to be very unhappy with it. Too many issues to list. And referencing today? It’s my responsibility to make sure birthday cards for all the employees are bought and signed to give to the birthday recipient. You wouldn’t think I should have to do that for myself…but, it looks like I won’t be receiving a bday card from “my work family”….such a joke. I’m not saying a word…..

All in all....Halona made a red velvet cake from scratch last night; Halona and DH wished me a Happy Bday and I have quilty friends as all of you....this made my day!

Jean Sewing Machine
October 8th, 2015, 02:39 PM
Have a great birthday!

YellowCockatiel
October 8th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Happy Birthday Ladies!!!

Have a wonderful day, hope it is filled with love and laughter.

It’s my responsibility to make sure birthday cards for all the employees are bought and signed to give to the birthday recipient. You wouldn’t think I should have to do that for myself…but, it looks like I won’t be receiving a bday card from “my work family”….such a joke. I’m not saying a word…..

Totally feel your pain......I too handle the birthday cards at my work and after 15 years no one knows my birthday.

Bubby
October 8th, 2015, 02:44 PM
LIBBY & SHERRI, I WISH YOU BOTH A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS....AND QUILTS, OF COURSE.

Iris Girl
October 8th, 2015, 03:01 PM
Happy birthday Libby and Sherri!

CraftyJnet
October 8th, 2015, 03:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Sandy Navas
October 8th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Happy birthday to Libby!!!!!

Since I started my new job on May 11th…I’ve grown to be very unhappy with it. Too many issues to list. And referencing today? It’s my responsibility to make sure birthday cards for all the employees are bought and signed to give to the birthday recipient. You wouldn’t think I should have to do that for myself…but, it looks like I won’t be receiving a bday card from “my work family”….such a joke. I’m not saying a word…..

All in all....Halona made a red velvet cake from scratch last night; Halona and DH wished me a Happy Bday and I have quilty friends as all of you....this made my day!

Happy Birthday Ladies!!!

Have a wonderful day, hope it is filled with love and laughter.

Totally feel your pain......I too handle the birthday cards at my work and after 15 years no one knows my birthday.

I once worked in a place where the primary secretary was in an office that wasn't real prominent. All the other secretaries always received a bouquet of roses from the management on Secretary's Day but they always over-looked her. One year she had a massive bouquet of BLACK (and I mean spray-painted BLACK) roses sent to herself, carried them to the manager's office with her resignation letter.

shermur
October 8th, 2015, 06:27 PM
I once worked in a place where the primary secretary was in an office that wasn't real prominent. All the other secretaries always received a bouquet of roses from the management on Secretary's Day but they always over-looked her. One year she had a massive bouquet of BLACK (and I mean spray-painted BLACK) roses sent to herself, carried them to the manager's office with her resignation letter.

Now that's classic!!!! Great idea!

shermur
October 8th, 2015, 07:38 PM
Well I received today (my birthday), the order I placed 10/2/15 @ 6:55 AM. Guess what? No Golden Star ticket....this does not surprise me. Someone is getting an earfull tomorrow. In fact, the order I placed today may get cancelled.....this so sucks!:icon_angry::icon_angry::icon_bah::icon_bah:

Sandy Navas
October 8th, 2015, 07:46 PM
Well I received today (my birthday), the order I placed 10/2/15 @ 6:55 AM. Guess what? No Golden Star ticket....this does not surprise me. Someone is getting an earfull tomorrow. In fact, the order I placed today may get cancelled.....this so sucks!:icon_angry::icon_angry::icon_bah::icon_bah:

I am assuming that you met the $ amount on your order.

shermur
October 8th, 2015, 07:47 PM
The order placed was $39.95!!!!!!

Panda
October 8th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Sherri, Someone on another thread said her ticket was wrapped up in between her charm packs. I don't know how or if all the packers pack it the same way. And of course there is human error. It's a shame that it is your birthday and no ticket. Happy birthday anyway.

Kathy

bubba
October 8th, 2015, 08:08 PM
What Sandy said!!! Hope you have fantastic birthdays!!

SewnByBee
October 8th, 2015, 08:59 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sherri !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Libby !

Hope you have a wonderful day .

quiltingtrish
October 8th, 2015, 11:22 PM
Happy Birthday to both you gals!!

Kgrammiecaz
October 8th, 2015, 11:24 PM
Birthdays are great and even better when shared. Have a wonderful birthday evening.

pcbatiks
October 8th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday to Libby and Sherri! Hope you both had a wonderful day!

stationarymom
October 9th, 2015, 01:35 AM
Happy Birthday Libby!!
Happy Birthday Sherri!!
I hope you both had a lovely day.