PDA

View Full Version : SIGH! :(

sally
November 3rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
I am working out of town and not having a good time at all. IF I knew it was going to be this slow and boring and If I had had enough notice I would have brought my sewing along BUT I didn't and here I am feeling blue(like the weather...overcast/foggy and COLD) Anyhow just feeling sorry for myself and needed to vent....and had no one to talk to but my quilty sisters...SIGH:(

Kizzie
November 3rd, 2011, 06:11 PM
SIGH aww Sally big hug - you know you are always more than welcome to come here and Vent we have lots of good eyes to read with and fingers to type back with! Its actually been quite a slow uneventful day for me today too but my little one has been a bit calmer than normal - we had a very rough night with her last night took 2.5hrs for her to get to sleep her poor teething has been irritating her lots :( she is teething earlier than normal! Anyways cheer up tomorrow is another day!!! I cant wait to hit my pillow tonight and dream about quilting lol!!!!

Monique
November 3rd, 2011, 07:12 PM
Hi Shauna, how long are you out of town for? In any case it will pass. Hugs to you!!

janluna
November 3rd, 2011, 08:33 PM
It was cloudy and damp here too, Shauna. I've been having back spasms all day. I was only able to get 3 rows of tumbler blocks sewn together today. I'm sorry you got stuck out of town again. Every time they need someone they always seem to pick on you. That's not fair. I can't wait until your time is up and you can finish your new house and relax and enjoy your retirement. How long do you have to work now? Joe has 1 more year and then he can retire. I can't get Social Security until he files because I was a stay at home Mom. I worked, I just didn't get paid much. It would be nice if I could take disability but that's a no go too. If I had that I would have medical insurance too. The way it sits now is, Joe retires, he gets SS and medicare but because I'm 63 I can't get the medical until I turn 65. So he is probably going to have to work an extra year so I can have medical insurance. What a mess! All this red tape is awful.
I hope you feel better Hon. Just stay here and talk to us. Love you, Jan L.

sally
November 3rd, 2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks you guys...you always make me feel better. Well off for a walk as the sun is trying to come out...grap a small pizza and watch the big bang theory.

BellasQuilts
November 3rd, 2011, 10:35 PM
Hey Shauna. Sorry it's boring; you can go online and shop for fabric! That's not boring!!! Hehehe.

janluna
November 3rd, 2011, 10:42 PM
I love the Big Bang Theory! It's really funny. I am amazed at the lines they have to say. Especially Jim Parsons. He plays Sheldon. He is so good at what he does! And he makes you buy into the character. LOL It was good tonight! Hugs, Jan L.