PDA

View Full Version : DD UPDATE

RFREE
October 4th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Took DD back to pediatric urologist after not seeing him for 13 years. He does not think it is an issue with her uriters. THANK GOD!!! He seems to think she is not going pee enough esp. in school and also has issues with her bowels. Nothing major. We will keep her on antibiotics for 6 weeks til we get her back to normal.
I have a huge lump/knot in my left breast. I went yesterday to get the ball rolling as to what it is. They are to call me tomorrow to set up an ultrasound and a mammogram. I'm sick about it. Don't want to talk about it let alone think about it. One of my sisters lost a breast to cancer. I am not a person who runs to the Dr. for just anything. I dread this can of worms I have opened but as I say" it is what it is and that's it".
I'm not sure how often I will be on here anymore. Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I have a feeling I'm gonna need em.
Hugs
Rhonda

Jean Sewing Machine
October 4th, 2015, 04:48 PM
OMG, Rhonda! Many prayers and thoughts will be said for you! What a scary thing to face! Please keep us in the loop about how things are going for you!

EsGrandma
October 4th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Praying for you and sending you lots of hugs -

Sandy Navas
October 4th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Special thoughts and prayers for you and your DD - I've had her on my list and was just wondering last week if we weren't in for an update. Now you - you can do this - we're all pulling and praying for you!

Iris Girl
October 4th, 2015, 05:16 PM
My thoughts are with you and your daughter. Sending healing thoughts for both. Please keep us in the loop as to your outcome.

Simply Quilting
October 4th, 2015, 05:21 PM
{{{{Rhonda}}}} Prayers for you and your daughter. Please update when you can.

jjkaiser
October 4th, 2015, 05:54 PM
Oh no, how stressful for you and your family. Hope diagnosis is quick and treatment is non-surgical. Will be sending good vibes your way.

Kgrammiecaz
October 4th, 2015, 06:38 PM
Always here to listen and for prayers. That is a lot to deal with at one time. Take a moment at a time and go from there.

Bubby
October 4th, 2015, 08:19 PM
Rhonda....I will definitely be praying for you.....(((HUGS))) and love to you, DF.

laura44
October 4th, 2015, 08:20 PM
Prayers being said for you and your daughter. Know we are
all here for you.

pcbatiks
October 4th, 2015, 08:24 PM
I'll definitely be praying for you Rhonda. Sending hugs with the prayers. Keep us posted when you can.

Neller
October 4th, 2015, 08:34 PM
Prayers for you and your daughter Rhonda. God bless.

Sylvia H
October 4th, 2015, 08:37 PM
Healing thoughts going out for you and your daughter.

RiverMomm
October 4th, 2015, 08:53 PM
((((((Rhonda)))))) Sending my prayers and positive thoughts for you and your daughter.

easyquilts
October 4th, 2015, 10:12 PM
Rhonda... Take a deep breath.... This will be the worst part......waiting to see what's what...so to speak... Hopefully, it will be nothing... But, if it is cancer, your team will devise a plan just for you.... Having a. Plan helps... You will be doing something about your situation...

Also... May I suggest you Christy k out breast cancer,org... That is the absolutely best forum....for waiting, and everything else. It was recommended to me by a nurse seven years ago.... Those gals are knowledgeable, and oh so supportive...

I will pray that you are only dealing with a cyst....which is very possible....

Please let us know how your tests go.... We'll be here for you.

God bless....

Monique
October 4th, 2015, 10:56 PM
Positive thoughts.

sewbizzy
October 5th, 2015, 12:07 AM
Definitely sending prayers!

stationarymom
October 5th, 2015, 02:41 AM
Rhonda I will pray for you and your dd.I hope the lump turns out to be nothing. One year I went in and found out I had 4 in on side but none were cancer so now they just watch to make sure nothing changes ,so hopefully you are in the same situation.

redcaboose1717
October 5th, 2015, 06:09 AM
(((( HUGS ))) Rhonda.....please keep us informed....praying for you and your family.

Marebear
October 5th, 2015, 07:56 AM
Many prayers and good thoughts for you!!

Granny Judy
October 5th, 2015, 10:02 AM
We are here for you.. My youngest is going thru treatment and I understand where you are at right now. It's the waiting for information that is the hardest.
Sandy has the best information for you for now... see quote.

Please keep us in the loop.

Rhonda... Take a deep breath.... This will be the worst part......waiting to see what's what...so to speak... Hopefully, it will be nothing... But, if it is cancer, your team will devise a plan just for you.... Having a. Plan helps... You will be doing something about your situation...

Also... May I suggest you Christy k out breast cancer,org... That is the absolutely best forum....for waiting, and everything else. It was recommended to me by a nurse seven years ago.... Those gals are knowledgeable, and oh so supportive...

I will pray that you are only dealing with a cyst....which is very possible....

Please let us know how your tests go.... We'll be here for you.

God bless....

ceiliam
October 5th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Rhonda prayers hugs and positive thought to you and your daughter . please keep us updated

SewnByBee
October 5th, 2015, 10:51 AM
Prayers for you and DD.
Stay as positive as you can,
They can fix so much now.
May BLESSINGS be plentiful for you and DD.
Keep us in the know. We'll keep praying.

MRoy
October 5th, 2015, 12:38 PM
Praying for you and your daughter!! (((HUGS)))

auntiemern
October 5th, 2015, 01:35 PM
I need to check in here more often. Prayers all around hun.

quiltingtrish
October 5th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Prayers are coming from me too, Rhonda. I'm glad that you went to see the doctor and they are moving ahead with the mammo and other tests. I tend to not run to the docs also - so I can probably see you having a conversation with yourself about it all.
I'll send up prayers for your daughter also.
Do check in with us - we are awesome prayer warriors.

songbird857
October 5th, 2015, 07:38 PM
Hugs and prayers for you and your daughter, Rhonda....

SuzyQue
October 5th, 2015, 07:57 PM
Of course, I am and will be sending prayers. Please don't worry till you know more and then you know who to give it to at that time. I can only imagine how difficult the waiting will be, but please don't spend this time fretting. I will continue prayers till I hear back from you, so please keep us posted.

alliek
October 5th, 2015, 08:52 PM
Ok Rhonda, Prayers,prayers and more prayers for whatever it is.

dwil23
October 5th, 2015, 08:54 PM
Prayers being said for you and your daughter. I know it may be hard, but please try to keep us updated, we will be thinking about you!

(((HUGS)))