PDA

View Full Version : Its feeling a little like winter...

Genny
November 3rd, 2011, 01:45 AM
Just got home from work and I must say...ITS COLD OUTSIDE!!! Its also raining and I'm not sure if its not trying to snow a little. That walk from our factory to our cars is a long one...or so it seems! BURR.........:icon_shake:

rebeccas-sewing
November 3rd, 2011, 06:24 AM
It's definitely getting cooler in London. Gray, gloomy and rainy today. It's been around 55-60 degrees.

quilter.martha
November 3rd, 2011, 07:21 AM
Look outside here in Netw Hampshire and you'd say you were in the thick of winter! The snow is melting, thankfully, but my heart and prayers go to those STILL without power since Saturday night.

EsGrandma
November 3rd, 2011, 07:47 AM
Finally heard from my brother in Connecticut - he got power last night! Didn't want to let him know that there is another storm coming his way. We got hit with 8 inches yesterday - at least it melts quickly here. Hope everybody is staying warm and cozy.

Lisaau
November 3rd, 2011, 08:10 AM
its going to be 30 C degrees (90 F)on saturday and 32 degrees C on sunday here in Australia....summer is 4 wks away

waterlily
November 3rd, 2011, 09:57 AM
I think we should have Australian weather here in England all year round and do away with the cold altogether!

:icon_cool:

Sandy Navas
November 3rd, 2011, 05:05 PM
I do believe my friends from Oz had a really rough winter just past . . .

waterlily
November 3rd, 2011, 07:16 PM
I've just heard that in a couple of weeks we will be hit with some heavy snow, ugh, :(
Better stock up on some soup I think....

Bubby
November 3rd, 2011, 07:25 PM
WE HAD SNOW FOR ABOUT AN HOUR TODAY...THE BIGGEST FLAKES I'VE EVER SEEN (AND I'VE SEEN A LOT OF FLAKES LOL), SORRY COULDN'T RESIST THAT ONE SANDY! THE REST OF THE DASY IT SLEETED AND THEN TURNED TO RAIN. CURIOUS WHAT WE WILL WAKE UP TO TOMORROW. HUGS ALL AROUND....BARB