PDA

View Full Version : Hooo's Awake?

sewlucky
September 28th, 2015, 02:46 AM
I'm nearly ready for bed. Tomorrow is my later morning at school, but I'm not planning on sleeping late. I had fun sewing the weekend (I posted pics!), and I'm thinking about another project to play again soon. I better make sure my schoolwork is done before next weekend so I can goof off again. In other exciting news, I have a new working dishwasher installed :). My hubby is the best!

How was your weekend?

Terri

kimsophia
September 28th, 2015, 02:55 AM
I had a nice weekend. I enjoyed the eclipse with binoculars and took some photos for DH, who went to bed early. However my little photos are nothing compared to the photos online. :)

I need to finish my hem on my long dress.

bubba
September 28th, 2015, 02:57 AM
I need sleep! I lay down and am suddenly wide awake! Last night I was up till 0100 and woke at 0500....makes for a cranky P@!!!

MM is already in there snoring, I'm sure Yoda is too. Maybe if I jam sleeping pills in both ears and up their noses........

pcbatiks
September 28th, 2015, 03:01 AM
I'm up too.......for a few more minutes. Dishwashers are the best things ever......don't you think!? I got my first one in 2009 when we remodeled our kitchen. I call it my magic box! :D

DH moved our tv antenna this weekend...now we catch a few more channels. We got rid of cable in the spring. It was so expensive.

I washed clothes this weekend........whoopee. But I did play with my batiks a little tonight. I'm working on an applique scene for our son's GF's quilt.

Guess I better get some sleep.

Momofmonsters5
September 28th, 2015, 03:01 AM
I'm up, I can't sleep. I've tried everything.

Bubby
September 28th, 2015, 03:03 AM
Hi Night Owlies....I'm ready to head back to bed. I got up and did some sewing and must have pricked a finger and got blood on one strip of my quilt top.....drats. I'm really short of fabric and have no idea what color white it is....you know how they all have a different undertone.

We had a quiet weekend, which I needed after the stressful week I had.

See you girls on the other side of some ZZZZZZZs.

sewlucky
September 28th, 2015, 03:15 AM
Cranky P@...sorry, I laughed! Gonna start typing your name that way! How was the reunion?

Hope all the insomnia a get a little rest tonight...me included. I'm tired, but that isn't a guarantee for sleep!

I need sleep! I lay down and am suddenly wide awake! Last night I was up till 0100 and woke at 0500....makes for a cranky P@!!!

MM is already in there snoring, I'm sure Yoda is too. Maybe if I jam sleeping pills in both ears and up their noses........

Precious1
September 28th, 2015, 03:33 AM
I'm up. Bright eyed and bushy tailed, lol. I've truly become a night owl and now when I try to go to bed at a reasonable hour, I'm wide awake. I tried sewing this weekend. Had everything planned. You know what they say, the road to h*_l is laid with good intentions. Anyhoo, I'm here, planning, lol, what I want to do later today.

CraftHer
September 28th, 2015, 03:53 AM
I'm up, but not for long. I felt pretty puny this weekend. I did do a little fabric therapy at a LQS I don't get to very often. Bought some Christmas and fall fabric. I want to make table toppers or runners for every season.

kensington
September 28th, 2015, 04:05 AM
Headed to bed. It's late and I have been unwinding with a pattern book and pillow. I'm actually exhausted, after getting home from the retreat today, I had to have a nap... still I am so tired. Night all.

kimsophia
September 28th, 2015, 04:08 AM
I got the old hem with binding removed. Now I need to iron it, use some fray check on the holes I tore, and sew on the binding again tomorrow. Boy I have pinched a lot of cut threads out of the old seams. Pick pick pick. :)

bubba
September 28th, 2015, 04:15 AM
Cranky P@...sorry, I laughed! Gonna start typing your name that way! How was the reunion?

Hope all the insomnia a get a little rest tonight...me included. I'm tired, but that isn't a guarantee for sleep!

The reunion was fun....nice to see people we have not seen in 40 years! Interesting to see the snobby ones were still hanging out in their little group and not associating with anyone else. Me?? I talk to anyone!!

When I was still working, they started referring to me as p@! They still call me that on facebook, and face to face, it's pee-at!