PDA

View Full Version : Late Night Owl

kimsophia
September 27th, 2015, 03:37 AM
Hootie hoo! It's after 1:30 here in Iowa. I woke up at 4 and we went to church. I've been dinking around since then. I decided I don't like the way the binding looks so I'm going to rip it all out and do it over. So I'm making another cup of coffee.

What's up in your tree? @,@

Hulamoon
September 27th, 2015, 05:24 AM
I just finished watching Limitless. I really liked it first thing. It's a keeper. Earlier I vacumed sealed some things for the freezer. My dd and I went to a new market, the first one in I can't remember. It was the biggest super market I ever saw in my life! My Safeway by me I can walk across in a minute. This store was so massive I think we were in there an hour and a half and that wasn't every isle. It meets half way on the road to both sides of the island, pretty much the city area if you can call it that. lol

Iv'e been stalling on what to work on, so I unrolled a jelly roll and I'm just going to go for it in the morning. I need to get over this procrastination!

RockinLou
September 27th, 2015, 06:46 AM
I'm on the other side of the earth, so it's late afternoon here, I've done nothing today but work (lesson planning and about to grade some papers) and take the kids out for some fresh air and exercise. I am thrilled that they are finally old enough to play on the playground while I sit by and read a book ;-)

Lightwriter
September 27th, 2015, 07:22 AM
RAIN! Poured for two days now. My migraines are triggered by the atmospheric changes rain brings so. One is settling in for a long term run. I am tired of fall already.

No sewing in the forecast. I really want to finish quilting log cabin/owl quilt. Four more blocks and the borders to go. I have it on Nick the Necchi, A Row by Row applique on Ella B, the Ellegante, and a sort of simple Bargello like background on MM, the featherweight. All are slow goes so I alternate to keep my shoulders happy and my mind sane. Now if I can find time to get upstairs and get the migraine to clear.

Have a good Sunday!