PDA

View Full Version : The Best Time

Nidan_07
September 26th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Hi All

Just wanted to let you all know that I had the absolute Best day yesterday meeting everyone at the retreat.
Just loved meeting such a great group of people. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly.
Had a bunch of stuff shipped home, because I would have to have left one of my kids behind to compensate for the luggage allowance.

Enjoyed many laughs and have formed some new friendships, too.

To Nan, Judy and Sandy: A big thanks for such a fun night of mateship in Cameron. Allegedly, a great night / morning was had by all. Total heresay, of course.

I really hope to get back again to another retreat and spend more time with you all. I promise I will bring Tim Tams, I promise.

Enjoy the rest of retreat and safe journeys home to all.

We are at the airport headed to Florida, and are all quite weary. I thing I ran on Adrenaline yesterday - all day!! It's all catching up on me now.

Sandy Navas
September 26th, 2015, 11:27 AM
One of those wonderful people who makes you feel as if you've been her bestie for life!! Thanks for sharing your US travel time with us!! Safe and fun journeys home!!

pcbatiks
September 26th, 2015, 11:29 AM
Hey Lenore, I was right! I knew it was you! Very sneaky! Glad you could make the trip and that you had a great time. Wish I could have been there to meet you too. Did you get any pictures?

quiltingtrish
September 26th, 2015, 11:41 AM
So happy you could go! If Lenore can get there from Australia, I can certainly get there from Pennsylvania someday. Maybe when I retire and I have off the school year. I think they would frown upon me taking a week off in September since I have off all summer and no vacation days during the school part of the year. Someday I will take my U.S. trip across the upper part of the states and back through the middle. Think of how many side trips I could get in there visiting friends from the forum. It's on my bucket list.

alliek
September 26th, 2015, 01:15 PM
Sounds wonderful!

SuzyQue
September 26th, 2015, 01:53 PM
We so enjoyed meeting you, too!

bubba
September 26th, 2015, 02:08 PM
Sounds like you had a grand time! I hope they gave you a prize for the one who travelled the furthest to attend!

snippet
September 27th, 2015, 02:41 AM
It was so special that you were able to spend some time at the retreat! Have fun on the rest of your vacation!

kensington
September 27th, 2015, 02:43 AM
You are adorable! The little time spent together was a PARTY! I hope you come back soon. Love, The Princess.

stitching woman
September 27th, 2015, 02:49 AM
I so enjoyed meeating you. Thanks for spending some of your vacation with us and hope the rest of your trip is wonderful.

Simply Quilting
September 27th, 2015, 04:25 AM
It was so great to meet you. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your trip.