PDA

View Full Version : Please, Please vote

GrammaBabs
September 24th, 2015, 09:35 AM
Hi all,,, I know we are all wrapped up in the retreat... but PLEASE,,, if you can,,, take a second and help Cyndi's daughter , hubby and kids win a makeover!!!!!!!!!!!
The Hernandez Family is so very deserving and it's so close.... if you can.. please vote each day until it's over!!!!:)) GB

Mission Renovation - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston (http://www.myfoxboston.com/category/283842/mission-renovation)

pcbatiks
September 24th, 2015, 10:19 AM
I voted this morning. :)

oldsewer
September 24th, 2015, 10:33 AM
I voted this am.

MRoy
September 24th, 2015, 10:46 AM
I voted and shared the link on Facebook.

Monique
September 24th, 2015, 11:00 AM
I voted and shared the link on Facebook.

I copycatted Lonna.

bhaggerty
September 24th, 2015, 11:23 AM
been voting for the Hernandez family
just shared it on face book to vote for them as well
there is a post on facebook for the Lange family and it says voting is only once per 24 hours, but if you turn off your computer and reboot it each time you can vote again??
can this be true? I thought it was one per IP address??

Pat.W
September 24th, 2015, 11:51 AM
I have been doing multiple votes, I found that if I deleted browsing history/cookies I had no problem. Then again, maybe using a UK IP address is different somehow.

cyndiofthevortex
September 24th, 2015, 12:54 PM
You are supposed to cast one vote per day.

I hope they win!

Sharyn J
September 24th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Hernandez family got my vote again. Hope they can catch up.

GuitarGramma
September 24th, 2015, 01:58 PM
Just voted! The Hernandez ( Cyndi's) family has slipped to second place. Please, please vote!

jjkaiser
September 24th, 2015, 02:00 PM
I voted again too. They are so close I am almost afraid to look! I want them to win!

GrammaBabs
September 24th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Let's hope they can just win fair and square... right... that's what is the problem with this world today!!!!!!!!!!!

jjkaiser
September 24th, 2015, 03:07 PM
Really all those cheaters double voting. No fair!

Pat.W
September 24th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Really all those cheaters double voting. No fair!

If it makes you all feel any better, I just read the rules and voting is only allowed in USA, not UK, so probably my votes not counted, which is a pity as I think they deserve to win.

YellowCockatiel
September 24th, 2015, 03:20 PM
I voted this morning - and will again tomorrow too.

TMP
September 24th, 2015, 04:05 PM
We can do this . There are so many of us . Lets help this family . Please go vote

Swedish leo
September 24th, 2015, 04:14 PM
What family name should I vote for ?

Hulamoon
September 24th, 2015, 04:21 PM
What family name should I vote for ?
You can't it's only for the USA.

MRoy
September 24th, 2015, 04:55 PM
been voting for the Hernandez family
just shared it on face book to vote for them as well
there is a post on facebook for the Lange family and it says voting is only once per 24 hours, but if you turn off your computer and reboot it each time you can vote again??
can this be true? I thought it was one per IP address??

This came from the contest voting rules: "Each individual Voter is limited to one vote per day per person at https://www.myfoxboston.com,regardless of how many email addresses or IP addresses are registered or used by each Voter. "

The Hernandez family is currently only 0.68% behind the Lange family. Spread the word to VOTE for HERNANDEZ!!

Swedish leo
September 24th, 2015, 06:36 PM
You can't it's only for the USA.

I managed to vote!