PDA

View Full Version : Did you wath the Chew today..Jamie Lee Curtis?

Hulamoon
September 22nd, 2015, 10:15 PM
Wow is all I an say. What a hot mess and so rude. I was looking forward to seeing her too.

Lori63
September 22nd, 2015, 10:18 PM
I didn't see it, but I've always liked her. I assume it didn't show a good side of her??

Sandy Navas
September 22nd, 2015, 10:59 PM
Only saw a bit of it - what did she do that was so rude? Just curious.

Al said she sure looked good and I told him it was because she lived on Activia.

She went off on the granola and M&Ms and I got distracted.

Hulamoon
September 23rd, 2015, 01:10 AM
I watched her segment again and took a different take on it. Maybe it was her sence of humor. She blew off shaking hands with the hosts and blew air kisses at them carrying a bowl of granola and a bowl of m&m's. She proceed to say granola is the best and I don't care what your going to make, I'm sure it's good and I'll pretend to eat it. Clinton asked do you want to help and she said no and started to throw granola into his bowl. The whole time snaking on it.

He gave up on the demo. Later he said he and the kitchen went through 10 recipies just for her. Pumkin bread reminded him of her movie Halloween.

The whole thing was so awkward.

kensington
September 23rd, 2015, 02:26 AM
Maybe she doesn't shake hands or kiss cause of that germaphobe thing. I don't like shaking hands with men. Creeps me out.

That granola thing... I have no answer for that. Maybe her Activia is off.

kensington
September 23rd, 2015, 02:30 AM
OK... so I did a couple of searches, and it seems that fans of the show agree with you... she was crass and rude. They never want to see her on there again.

So, there is something to what you saw. Bad, Bad, Jamie Lee.

Pandabear
September 24th, 2015, 10:37 PM
She was funny in Scream Queens though.

YellowCockatiel
September 24th, 2015, 10:42 PM
WOW - she was rude!!!!!

https://youtu.be/ulGjS3Yh12g