PDA

View Full Version : More benefits of working out...

SallyO'Sews
September 22nd, 2015, 11:54 AM
... This time from my DIL, who had the following exchange with my 3-year-old granddaughter:

3YO: Nice mommies go to the gym.
Me: Oh yeah? What do they do at the gym?
3YO: They do work. And sometimes they exercise!
Me: Why do they do that?
3YO: So they can go back home and go to sleep and then wake up to go back to the gym, so they can leave and get some DUNKIN DONUTS!!

That little one has it all figured out! :D

shirleyknot
September 22nd, 2015, 12:55 PM
*sigh* Haven't had a donut in almost 2 YEARS!

TMP
September 22nd, 2015, 03:03 PM
I so love hot donuts . I am sure they have them in heaven.

Vonnie
September 22nd, 2015, 03:09 PM
Hot donuts are like Lay's Potato Chips - it's very hard to not eat more than one. Krispy Kreme comes to mind. They have several in the area and when the sign is lit they have hot donuts. They just melt in your mouth.

Shirley - it's been about 2 years for me too. I have to stay away from them.

Vonnie
September 22nd, 2015, 03:12 PM
I so love hot donuts . I am sure they have them in heaven.

Also chocolate!

TMP
September 22nd, 2015, 05:24 PM
I hate ya'll .I was doing so well I had tuna for lunch. I cant get the idea of hot donuts out of my mind . I am going to Krispy Kreme right now

Lightwriter
September 22nd, 2015, 06:05 PM
I have a cure for wanting doughnuts! I worked as an elementary school counselor and at the last school I worked at we had 3 sets of "Doughnut Days"...one for Moms, one for Dads, one for grandparents. Each set lasted 3 days (for the various grades) from 8-8:30. I was responsible for getting up at the crack of dawn, going to get doughnuts, driving them to school (with the aroma of doughnut going up my nose), hauling them in, and serving them. I got so tired of smelling and handling doughnuts I think I have eaten one since and it has been over 6 years. We had a school of 800....

TMP
September 22nd, 2015, 08:35 PM

oink