PDA

View Full Version : That sort of day

Pandabear
September 21st, 2015, 06:34 PM
Ever had a day where everything annoys you? Every. Little. Thing.

I had to walk away from my sewing room. I put down my book. Forget cleaning.

I Just feel irritated for no reason.

redcaboose1717
September 21st, 2015, 06:45 PM
Sure....especially when I am not feeling great and DH decides he doesn't want to cook ....OR even worse he doesn't want to go get a take-out order ! ( and today is one of those days ! )
I have my days when I just don't do sewing, cleaning .....or reading, not to mention knitting either !

So, you're not alone.....believe me ! :icon_rolleyes:

jjkaiser
September 21st, 2015, 06:52 PM
Oh yeah that has happened to me. Maybe a nap or good night's sleep after indulging in alcohol or chocolate, or both

Deegles
September 21st, 2015, 07:01 PM
Yup! Mine happens monthly LOL. If one little bitty thing irritates me, then it ruins my mood for many things. *sigh* Had a day like that at work today....must have been the horoscope or something.

Simply Quilting
September 21st, 2015, 07:19 PM
Yes I have those kind of days. Odd thing is sometimes the day has been going great then something just doesn't and seems to ruin the rest of the day.

Currently, I have been dealing with a head that hurts and is becoming a migraine. But I have too much to get done for the retreat to stop and take a nap.

shirleyknot
September 21st, 2015, 07:23 PM
I used to have a lot of days like that. Then I got my thyroid checked. I seldom get irritated that way now.

Sandy Navas
September 21st, 2015, 07:33 PM
Ever had a day where everything annoys you? Every. Little. Thing.

I had to walk away from my sewing room. I put down my book. Forget cleaning.

I Just feel irritated for no reason.

Are you sure you weren't in the truck with us on our trip to Iowa this morning?

Kat Smith
September 21st, 2015, 07:33 PM
sounds like the kinds day that sends me to my tub with lots of bubbles , a drink, and a good book. That's where I do my best napping!

pcbatiks
September 21st, 2015, 08:00 PM
Been there and done that. Those days call for a giant dose of chocolate!