PDA

View Full Version : Payments

pokeyrella22
February 10th, 2010, 12:33 PM
I was just wondering if we can pay with a check ?? I have seen lots of stuff I would like to buy, but I dont want to use a credit card on line.

shell.scraps
February 10th, 2010, 10:31 PM
you might want to call the shop and talk to one of the girls in person ........

Suds
February 11th, 2010, 03:14 AM
Hi there, I'm not sure if they will accept checks, but I know that you can use Google Checkout, which means that you only share you credit card number and personal info with Google. It is a very secure way to shop online. You can check out a short video on it at:

https://checkout.google.com/buyer/tour.html

Google offers full protection in case you find any fraudulent charges made with your Google Checkout account. They will never ever share your full credit card number with merchants, even ones from whom you purchase on a regular basis. I know this isn't the same as sending checks, but if they don't accept checks this might be your safest and most convenient option. Hope this helps.:D

toggpine
February 11th, 2010, 04:10 AM
I would think that you could call the shop and pay for the order over the phone too. Have a list of what you want from the website and try it that way.

I have purchased from them online and not had any problems. It shows up on my statement as a purchase from MSQC. Unlike some sites, this one does not hold your credit card info. You have to enter it each time you shop.

pokeyrella22
February 11th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Thanks girls...I will give the girls a call, and order on the phone

sewhot
February 11th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Yes, definitely! Call us anytime! (well, between 10am and 5pm) Teeheeheheh! We take phone orders all the time.
Can't wait to hear from you!