PDA

View Full Version : So very sad!

RFREE
September 19th, 2015, 08:51 AM
When I rode the special needs bus I met for the first time a beautiful little girl she was 6. Multiple health problems. Had had 3 open heart surgeries,seizure disorder and will eventually go blind among other issues. She got on the bus and by the end of the ride she turned around and said "Will you be my mommy?"You can imagine how this effected me. I soon found out dad was raising her and her brother who is younger than her after "Mom" lost custody due to drugs. Anyway I had rode for the past 4 years with this young lady getting attached, I would give her my phone and I would play Tennessee flat top box for her and alot of other bluegrass music. She got so good at Tennessee FTB she was in the talent contest at school 3rd grade! This angel can sing let me tell you. Anyway I am no longer riding the bus but I am now the nurse at her school, but a couple weeks ago the driver called me in a panic and said her grandmother was begging someone to help that her father had been missing for 2 days! Her granny who lost her husband to cancer the end of last school year is in very very frail health. So much so I would have to take this child off the bus and into their house because I was afraid granny would fall trying to meet me with her. Any way as it turned out her dad had been out riding on his motorcycle with friends and got arrested and for what ever reason he could not let anybody know where he was.(sounded fishy to me but what do I know right). The school got hold of Social services and all was taken care of. He come home and everything was back to normal.
I was on FB at 2 a.m. this morning and a friend of mine who happened to be a neighbor to this family had posted that he had been killed on his motorcycle yesterday after noon! OMG my heart just broke. What will become of these kids? Grandmother cannot take them. I am so sick.
I do not ask for prayers very often but PLEASE PLEASE pray for these kids and their grandmother. I wish I had the ability to take these kids in but I do not. My heart is hurting so bad right now.
I know some of yall ride motorcycles please be careful when you are riding. This is so very sad.

Jean Sewing Machine
September 19th, 2015, 08:59 AM
What a sad story! I'm sure your heart is breaking for her!

Amy R
September 19th, 2015, 09:00 AM
I'm so sorry. May God show mercy and comfort and help these kids find a safe loving home.

Grandma Nan
September 19th, 2015, 09:56 AM
Oh my gracious. I just cry when I hear this story, and my heart aches. You really wonder how some children ever survive. This is one of those situation where there is just nothing you can say but God bless them and pray they find a kind, supportive and loving family to look after them.

YellowCockatiel
September 19th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Sad story. I'll keep the children and grandmother in my prayers.

Sandy Navas
September 19th, 2015, 10:05 AM
Cringing with pain for the whole family. Prayers!!

GrammaBabs
September 19th, 2015, 10:40 AM
I will pray very hard for this family.... none of us realize just how fortunate we really are....thanks for sharing... hugs, GB

JaniceR
September 19th, 2015, 11:19 AM
This is so very sad! We take so many things for granted everyday and stories like this make me realize each time how blessed and fortunate we are.

I will pray for these precious children and family.

Panda
September 19th, 2015, 11:26 AM
So very sad. It just makes your heart ache. I will keep these children and their family in my prayers.

Kathy

GuitarGramma
September 19th, 2015, 11:38 AM
Oh, my heart is breaking. Of course, I'll pray for these children and their grandmother. What tragedy!

Carrie J
September 19th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Such tragedy and sadness, breaks my heart! Prayers for the Kids and Grandmother!

pcbatiks
September 19th, 2015, 02:09 PM
Rhonda.......this is so sad. Will be praying that the children will find a safe and loving home.

Granny Fran
September 19th, 2015, 02:20 PM
Poor children and family. Hoping God will provide what they all need. Will add my prayers as well.

Kat Smith
September 19th, 2015, 04:38 PM
What a tragic situation. I have a friend who when she was young, lost her Father one year and then the next her Mother. A wonderful women (and her husband), that her Mother worked with took in all 6 little girls and raised them as their own and treated them like little princesses. Hope these children can find happiness in a loving home. Prayer and good wishes for them.

sewlucky
September 19th, 2015, 04:46 PM
Hoping for a happy ending with this situation!

sewbizzy
September 19th, 2015, 06:13 PM
Sending prayers for this family....

Deegles
September 19th, 2015, 06:31 PM
You know there are fantastic people out there just like you and these children will be taken care of. This story is so sad, however, I think it is really neat you taught that little girl something, that cannot be taken away. You taught her to play that box which encouraged her singing. I am confident she will never forget you and that she has many happy years ahead of her.

dwil23
September 19th, 2015, 08:00 PM
Prayers for sure for these little ones, their Grandma and for you. I pray that a loving stable home will be found and that you and their Grandma will remain in their lives. Please keep us posted on how things are going with them.

stationarymom
September 20th, 2015, 01:28 AM
I am so sorry and can feel your pain,I will keep the family in my prayers.Hopefully there are other family members that may be willing to take these poor kids in.

Monique
September 20th, 2015, 04:00 AM
Oh those poor children. I will pray for these children and their grandmother too.

snippet
September 20th, 2015, 08:16 AM
What a tragedy. I hope something wonderful happens.

RFREE
September 20th, 2015, 11:13 AM
What a tragedy. I hope something wonderful happens.

PLEASE READ UPDATE TO THIS THREAD. SOMETHING WONDERFUL HAS HAPPENED!!!

SallyO'Sews
September 21st, 2015, 06:08 PM
Praying... So sad, indeed.