PDA

View Full Version : an other baby

Kat Smith
September 18th, 2015, 09:54 PM
I guess I was waiting for a good picture, but time has gotten away on my, good thing my kids can't read these posts.

Anyways exactly 2 weeks after my daughter had Claire (Aug 25) my sweet Daughter in law and son had Lucy Parker Smith, 7 lbs 11 oz. Sept 8th. Last Fri I got to sit and rock with a pink bundle in each arm, doesn't get much better! That's 2 of each now.

color me happy
Kathy

alliek
September 18th, 2015, 09:56 PM
It sure doesn't Grandmom. !! Two sweet little girls in two weeks. You won the lottery. Many blessings, much happiness.

GuitarGramma
September 18th, 2015, 10:29 PM
Congratulations! Being a grandparent is certainly, well, the most wonderful thing in the world, isn't it?

redcaboose1717
September 18th, 2015, 10:33 PM
Congrats Grandma ! I have a photo of my dad doing the same thing....My oldest sister(she had a girl) and I ( I had a boy ) had babies within 5 wks of each other, then my youngest sister had her baby girl 7 wks after that. I enlarged that photo for my dad and he kept it in his hobby room for years.

Monique
September 19th, 2015, 07:41 AM
You are so lucky. I always pictured myself with many grandchildren but alas I have but two, which I love bigger than the moon. That is what I tell Maizyn all the time.

irishrn
September 19th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Congratulations Grandma!! Double the joy :-)

Carrie J
September 19th, 2015, 12:37 PM
Kat, you are doubly Blessed, and will have double the joy! Congrats to all! :D

DebbieDoodle
September 19th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Congratulations! You are going to be a busy grandma.

songbird857
September 19th, 2015, 11:00 PM
Congrats!! Double the fun...
20 years ago, my dad called me to let me know that my sister had just had her baby boy. I said "Oh, that's great, I'm going tomorrow..." I was kidding because I wasn't due for another week. Wellllll...... I woke up the next morning with contractions and my daughter was born the day after her cousin :) The similarities between those two kids are just amazing!

Lori63
September 19th, 2015, 11:56 PM
Grand babies are the best!

Sylvia H
September 20th, 2015, 12:00 AM
Congratulations, grandmom! Oh the fun you will have!