Sandy Navas
September 18th, 2015, 05:45 PM

all I can say is whew!!!

Sandy Navas
September 18th, 2015, 05:46 PM

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jean Sewing Machine
September 18th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Wow, that's a kick up your heels and say whoopee moment! Now for the fun of actually moving! Not so much fun!

Pat.W
September 18th, 2015, 05:49 PM
Wonderful, great news. Now all the packing and sorting begins! :icon_bigsmile:

Sonic
September 18th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Yay!
The bus from Nutty Acres will arrive Monday to start packing.
Be sure to have plenty of munchies, drinks, and label stickers for each other, um I mean for the boxes...

(I promise I won't tape Carries mouth shut...)

(more than three times anyway....)

songbird857
September 18th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Yayyyy!!! Congrats :)

YellowCockatiel
September 18th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Packing, moving and unpacking is not only a big job, but can be very stressful. Let me help you by taking some fabric, notions, sewing machines or anything quilting related items off your hands. It will only take me 8 to 10 hours to drive, but will gladly help a dear forum friend.

shirleyknot
September 18th, 2015, 06:10 PM
Send me your leftover mojo. Mine is still for sale.

K. McEuen
September 18th, 2015, 06:12 PM
Let me say - I hate moving.

Congrats on the sale. Now the hunt begins.

K. McEuen
September 18th, 2015, 06:14 PM
Sandy was so excited she posted it twice!

Posts were merged.

Navy Wife
September 18th, 2015, 06:20 PM
What great news. This must be a good week for selling houses. Our DS sold his last Sunday. It had been on the market 6 months...this time! Do you have another house already or in mind?

Iris Girl
September 18th, 2015, 06:22 PM
grats on the sale!! now the hard part begins.will be thinking of you as you pack and sort and pack.

Sandy Navas
September 18th, 2015, 06:24 PM
We have no earthly idea where we are going to wind up . . . think the Nut House has openings and we may need to get advance rooms there . . .

Carlie Wolf
September 18th, 2015, 06:28 PM
So glad to hear this. Good luck! But where are you going to put your quilting until you decide where you are going!!

Cathy F
September 18th, 2015, 06:31 PM
Congrats on the sale, so what's the date for the nutty acre gals to come and help you "downsize"!? :)

Lori63
September 18th, 2015, 06:36 PM
Congrats Sandy! I bet you are doing cartwheels!

quiltingtrish
September 18th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Congratulations! Wish I could help you move.

Claire OneStitchAtATime
September 18th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Awesome! My one piece of advice -- hire movers. They are worth every penny!

pcbatiks
September 18th, 2015, 06:56 PM
:icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo::icon_woohoo:

Yeah Sandy!! Congratulations!

Like Sonic said........the busload of squirrels will be there soon! I would suggest keeping a close eye on all of us. There may be lots of......"one for Sandy...one for us" going on while we help you pack! :D

Oh yeah, Leah.........snacks......lots of snacks......... :D

Jean Sewing Machine
September 18th, 2015, 07:03 PM
Send selling vibes my way, daughter is moving and she rents from me! Need to unload extra real estate!

Sandy Navas
September 18th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Send selling vibes my way, daughter is moving and she rents from me! Need to unload extra real estate!

Be flexible - sorry but I don't want to go east or I'd be on it.

ceiliam
September 18th, 2015, 07:21 PM
Congrats exciting news, hate moving part now the next stressful part begins hunting for new home

Mom23
September 18th, 2015, 07:26 PM
Congratulations Sandy! I think Hamilton, MO is the perfect place for you to move. You would make a great "official greeter" at Missouri Star.

irishrn
September 18th, 2015, 07:27 PM
So happy you had a fast turn around. Didn't u just put it on the market Monday???
Best of luck! Remember......... Breath.........Breath.........

Hulamoon
September 18th, 2015, 07:48 PM
If you don't want to go east, is west the direction...you know all that fresh salty air?

Congratulations!

Carrie J
September 18th, 2015, 07:53 PM
Yay!
The bus from Nutty Acres will arrive Monday to start packing.
Be sure to have plenty of munchies, drinks, and label stickers for each other, um I mean for the boxes...

(I promise I won't tape Carries mouth shut...)

(more than three times anyway....)

WOO HOO CONGRATS!!!!!

................and I won't promise NOT to hog-tie Leah! ROFL! The Sisterhood of Nutty Acres is at your beck and call! Well, you might want to rethink that Sandy!

Now the exciting stuff begins, new digs!!! YAY!

Sylvia H
September 18th, 2015, 08:05 PM
Congratulations on the sale, and much success with the packing.

Angelia
September 18th, 2015, 09:32 PM
Congrats--that was quick!

alliek
September 18th, 2015, 09:42 PM
Wonderful News! I keep hoping my DD will sell her home. It is a tough time. God Bless.

Sandy Navas
September 18th, 2015, 09:44 PM
So happy you had a fast turn around. Didn't u just put it on the market Monday???
Best of luck! Remember......... Breath.........Breath.........

put it on the market 2 months to the day . . .

Grandma Nan
September 18th, 2015, 10:03 PM
Congrats Sandy. Having a home for sale is so stressful. I used to want but hate the calls when they said we have a showing. You couldn't go to the grocery store without everything looking perfect JUST IN CASE we have a showing.

stitching woman
September 18th, 2015, 10:49 PM
Congrats now find a house in Hamilton I want you close!

Simply Quilting
September 19th, 2015, 12:34 AM
Congratulations :)

Now send the house selling this direction as we have a showing on Sunday :)

Kansas farm girl
September 19th, 2015, 01:13 AM
An idea from someone who moved 15 times in 30 years, 5 of them over seas. Buy duck tape or packing tape in different colors and tape your boxes shut by room . e.g. Kitchen, blue, living room, red, Bedroom #1 green etc. It sure makes moving day easier and you know at a glance what room which box goes , at the new house I put up signs on doors with color of room with a piece of tape attached just in case someone couldn't read. When you go looking for your pi's you won't open the box of kitchen utensils or garage junk.
Happy moving.

JaniceR
September 19th, 2015, 02:26 AM
Congratulations Sandy! That is wonderful news!! I know having a house on the market is stressful!

I hope finding the new one will be a fun experience for both of you and that the moving part will go smoothly!

Good luck with every part of it!!

stationarymom
September 19th, 2015, 02:31 AM
Congrats on the sale! Do you know where you will be going to?

lapeoples
September 19th, 2015, 06:41 AM
Awesome news!

Monique
September 19th, 2015, 07:38 AM
Packing, moving and unpacking is not only a big job, but can be very stressful. Let me help you by taking some fabric, notions, sewing machines or anything quilting related items off your hands. It will only take me 8 to 10 hours to drive, but will gladly help a dear forum friend.

I can be there in two days to help.

Congratulations my friend. Now the fun begins.

Bubby
September 19th, 2015, 07:54 AM
AWESOME!!! This is an answer to prayer!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!

Sandy Navas
September 19th, 2015, 10:08 AM
An idea from someone who moved 15 times in 30 years, 5 of them over seas. Buy duck tape or packing tape in different colors and tape your boxes shut by room . e.g. Kitchen, blue, living room, red, Bedroom #1 green etc. It sure makes moving day easier and you know at a glance what room which box goes , at the new house I put up signs on doors with color of room with a piece of tape attached just in case someone couldn't read. When you go looking for your pi's you won't open the box of kitchen utensils or garage junk.
Happy moving.

Al and I have lived in 22 different places . . . and it still scares me!! That's a lot of packing and unpacking.

ilive2craft2
September 19th, 2015, 10:42 AM
Congratulations Sandy! Hope you find the perfect new spot to be! Start with the fairly easy stuff - what can I get rid of this moment without a second thought - it may be more than you realize. Once you find the new place, the anxiety will go down - the not knowing is the worst part!

GrammaBabs
September 19th, 2015, 10:49 AM
I am so so happy for you... just dropped you a note...LOL
Any ideas WHERE you want to go??? All this AND the retreat... it's a good time for you guys... ABOUT TIME GF... Love ya,,, B

Amy R
September 19th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Congratulations!!!!!

BellasQuilts
September 20th, 2015, 12:23 AM
Sandy, so happy for you and Al. How exciting to start a new chapter in your life by moving to a new home! Give yourselves both a hug for me!

snippet
September 20th, 2015, 08:29 AM
Congratulations!

auntiemern
September 21st, 2015, 11:24 AM
HOW DID I MISS THIS???? Congrats is just not enough....I am beyond happy for you and Al. Let the packing begin. I hope you find something you LOVE soon, if you haven't already. WE WILL TALK!!!