PDA

View Full Version : Allergies!

Lori63
September 16th, 2015, 11:50 PM
I've never had allergies until today:(. I don't know what is in the air, but boy do I feel sorry for those of you that suffer every season/year! Runny/stuffy nose, sinus pressure, sneezing, ears feeling full and itching, yuck. I think I'm going to be a big baby until this is over!

Simply Quilting
September 17th, 2015, 12:05 AM
:( I hope you feel better soon. It almost sounds like you have the yucky sickness that has been going around this area. A lot of people had thought that their allergies had kicked it up a notch this year only to find out that it was sickness. The wind is also blowing lots of very fine stuff from all of the wild fires this way.

We want you healthy for next week :)

CraftHer
September 17th, 2015, 01:19 AM
Hope you feel better soon. I think people take for granted the ability to breathe thru their noses until allergies hit. I find its better to take care of the symptoms right away. I am also a big baby when it gets bad ☺.

Sandy Navas
September 17th, 2015, 10:17 AM
Went to Hamilton on Tuesday, saw the Golden Rod was in full bloom from here to there. Got home and immediately had the symptoms hit me . . . and the windows were closed tight the whole way . . . bring Kleenex.

klgls
September 17th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Oh Lori - that stuff is persistent! I had it for about 3 weeks. Medicate, medicate, medicate!!

Lori63
September 17th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Went to Hamilton on Tuesday, saw the Golden Rod was in full bloom from here to there. Got home and immediately had the symptoms hit me . . . and the windows were closed tight the whole way . . . bring Kleenex.

Thanks! Since I never have allergies, I would have never thought to bring kleenex! I'll bring a couple boxes and share:)

JCY
September 17th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Use a Neti Pot once or twice a day to flush out your sinuses. It helps rid out the pollen. I take generic Claritin in the spring when my allergies kick up.

aliaslaceygreen
September 17th, 2015, 11:39 AM
Yup. Stinks. Feel better soon!

Carrie J
September 17th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Lori, yep, it sucks (!)................saline nasal flushes and Zyrtec. Works like a champ and keeps it from dropping into bronchitis, which it will if you're not careful.