PDA

View Full Version : Good night to all of the loves of my life

janluna
November 1st, 2011, 01:33 AM
You are all so special to me. You have kept me grounded. Let me rant, vent, and sob over my puppy when he passed. You have given me hope about my Emily. You have blessed us with your prayers and faithfulness. I am over the moon about Em's remission. When I doubted, you gave me prayers and faith. What would I ever do without all of you.
If only Jenny and family knew about what they have started on this web site. Deep abiding love of God and His Son. Family to run too. Power of prayer. And QUILTING!
What could be better than this!?! Nothing!!
I will go to sleep with a prayer for all of you on my lips tonight. Prayers of thanks and pure Love. Sweet dreams to you all. Prayers for Daisy and Mr. Daisy. And everyone else who has problems. God bless you all. Love and Hugs, Jan

Mrs.Sew&Sew
November 1st, 2011, 09:39 AM
You are all so special to me. You have kept me grounded. Let me rant, vent, and sob over my puppy when he passed. You have given me hope about my Emily. You have blessed us with your prayers and faithfulness. I am over the moon about Em's remission. When I doubted, you gave me prayers and faith. What would I ever do without all of you.
If only Jenny and family knew about what they have started on this web site. Deep abiding love of God and His Son. Family to run too. Power of prayer. And QUILTING!
What could be better than this!?! Nothing!!
I will go to sleep with a prayer for all of you on my lips tonight. Prayers of thanks and pure Love. Sweet dreams to you all. Prayers for Daisy and Mr. Daisy. And everyone else who has problems. God bless you all. Love and Hugs, Jan

I second that Jan, you said exactly what I have wanted to so many times! Thank you all for trusting me with your most personal thoughts and feeling and even sometimes family! I feel like I have gained a REALLY BIG family by joining this site! And a brand new bunch of quilting buddies!! yeah!!!! ;) Love you all!!!!

a1angiem
November 1st, 2011, 10:54 AM
wow, this actually brought tears to my eyes.... and ditto, Jan!

Bubby
November 1st, 2011, 11:06 AM
This is a very special group...a soft place to land when things aren't going well. The beauty of it is that each persons brings their own special strength, love, wit and charm to the group. Everything goes better when you have friends to share with...Hugs all around, Barb

Monique
November 1st, 2011, 11:58 AM
You are so right Jan. There is more to this group than just quilting. I fell truly blessed to call everyone friend.

meemeecyn
November 1st, 2011, 12:08 PM
All of you who have posted on this thread 'hit the nail on the head'! It is a great place for so many reasons......

EsGrandma
November 1st, 2011, 12:12 PM
Thanks Jan for saying what we feel - this is an incredible place with incredible, loving, caring people!

bec
November 1st, 2011, 12:40 PM
Thanks Jan. You are absolutely right about this site. I've never seen anything like it. It's phenomenal. I feel blessed to have found a group of people with such love and faith.

janluna
November 1st, 2011, 05:56 PM
Me to Bec, me too!!!!! Love you all, Jan

sally
November 1st, 2011, 06:04 PM
Thank you Jan...I share your feelings. This group has become a second family to me and for that I am truly grateful and blessed.

tamsterg7
November 1st, 2011, 10:46 PM
The world really is a small space if you open your heart isn't it? Ditto to all the comments above and prayers for all who need them.

SuzyQue
November 1st, 2011, 10:47 PM
Besides fabric, I know I am addicted to this site and the lovely people who post here! Great comments! Great thread! Thanks Jan for expressing so well what many of us think!