PDA

View Full Version : My Halloween Costume

Rosie
November 1st, 2011, 12:27 AM
This year, Gymboree had an adorable lobster costume for babies so.... this is what my son and I dressed up as....

HandsOffItsMine
November 1st, 2011, 12:32 AM
Rosie, you guys look so cute together! He can be in my lobster pot any time!!!

SuzyQue
November 1st, 2011, 12:33 AM
ADORABLE!!!! I love when moms and kids or siblings dress in themes together. Too cute!! He is too cute to boil, though! LOVE it.

janluna
November 1st, 2011, 01:04 AM
So cute! Both of you are! Hugs, Jan

shorte85
November 1st, 2011, 01:46 AM
Very cute, I'm sure candy passers just awe'd over your baby lobster. Ha! :P

toggpine
November 1st, 2011, 02:42 AM
Love it! Great way to keep him contained too!

bakermom
November 1st, 2011, 04:00 AM
What a cute idea!

Sewbee
November 1st, 2011, 04:23 AM
ADORABLE!! Love the costume and that cute little lobster! :)

KiltedQuilter
November 1st, 2011, 05:05 AM
That's very cute! Does give me the heebeegeebees a bit though! :D

rebeccas-sewing
November 1st, 2011, 05:42 AM
Very clever, Rosie!!! Did you and he actually go out trick or treating? If so, how did you manage carrying your son AND the pot? What a great Halloween costume. Your son will get a kick out of this picture when he's a bit older and can appreciate Halloween. Did you buy your hat and apron for Halloween or do you wear them when you cook every day? LOL

Sandy Navas
November 1st, 2011, 11:26 AM
How cute. Didn't Sarah post a picture of the lobster (different setting) on her blog the other day? Is that where I saw one? There was also one of a baby in a pot with spaghetti (rag mop) that I thought was adorable.

I'm wondering, too, how your arms held up if you were carrying that while trick or treating. Absolutely adorable!!

Rosie
November 1st, 2011, 11:27 AM
glad you guys like it. I tied a string around the pot handles and hung it from my neck so that I only had to carry the baby. He's still pretty heavy so today my arms are kind of sore from carrying him around all night. The chef hat and apron actually belong to my mom. She has all kind of random stuff like that haa haa.

MaryB
November 1st, 2011, 07:19 PM
WOW what a picture you make Rosie. Hope you both had a great time.

Mary B.