PDA

View Full Version : Hearing Aid Batteries

KarenC
September 14th, 2015, 10:50 PM
Well, trying to save $ by buying hearing aid batteries online did not work well for me this time. I guess I need to pay more attention to what I'm ordering. So, maybe it will be more profitable for someone else. If you, or someone else you know could use size 10 batteries, PM me and I will send them to you.

sidesaddles
September 15th, 2015, 12:57 AM
What are they used for besides hearing aids?

toggpine
September 15th, 2015, 01:29 AM
Some electronics and flashlights use them.

My daughter uses size 13 (orange) ones fr her hearing aids. We go through a pair once a week during school with her FM system.
We buy ours at Costco. $10 for 40. I think they carry all three sizes. Em's orange ones, Grandma's brown ones, and I think the other ones are yellow. I couldn't remember the # size, only the color of the card!

I buy Grandma's at out Costco and ship them to her in TX. I don't know if Sam's club would have similar prices or not.

Good luck with finding a cheap source though.

KarenC
September 15th, 2015, 04:04 AM
Some electronics and flashlights use them.

My daughter uses size 13 (orange) ones fr her hearing aids. We go through a pair once a week during school with her FM system.
We buy ours at Costco. $10 for 40. I think they carry all three sizes. Em's orange ones, Grandma's brown ones, and I think the other ones are yellow. I couldn't remember the # size, only the color of the card!

I buy Grandma's at out Costco and ship them to her in TX. I don't know if Sam's club would have similar prices or not.

Good luck with finding a cheap source though.

Thanks, no problem buying online as long as I pay attention to what I am doing. I usually get the 6 month supply at a time. The extras I have to donate are yellow. .

bubba
September 15th, 2015, 04:35 AM
There is something MM uses hearing aid batteries for (he should have hearing aids, but won't go get checked!!!). Anyway, he buys them at Harbor Freight. I can't remember the price.

sherriequilts
September 15th, 2015, 04:39 AM
Ugh! My husband's aids take 675 size ... Getting very hard to find ... Small rant here ... It is beyond me that insurance won't help at least a little towards aids and batteries. We've tried the off brands... They just don't seem to last very long ...

toggpine
September 15th, 2015, 06:19 PM
Em's hearing aids go through a pair once a week when the FM system is in use at school. We can get two weeks or more if they are just in regular mode.
The name brand ones didn't last any longer, but cost significantly more.