PDA

View Full Version : have the night owls flown south???

bubba
September 14th, 2015, 04:41 AM
Came to check your nightly posts and either I'm missing it, or hopefully, you are sleeping!!

I made a new Swoon today, Pearl. It is a wristlet / wallet and is quite ingenious. I have somehow made a mistake in the construction, so have to make another, and make the same mistake, but opposite, so I can switch things around and then have two right ones!!! Did that make sense? It did to me....hee hee hee......I am sleepy and have to go to bed!

Oh!! Before I head there, I made a recipe from FB just now. You whip together whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk, add some vanilla (or flavor of your choice) and freeze. Vanilla ice cream! The unfrozen version is pretty tasty!

Lightwriter
September 14th, 2015, 05:52 AM
This night owl was sleeping for once. The night owls in general seem to be nesting. A little lonely in the forest, but glad for those getting rest.

Guild meeting and mowing today. I might get some sewing in tomorrow.

Happy zzzzz's owls!

redcaboose1717
September 14th, 2015, 07:05 AM
I was busy cutting fabric.....I came out and got on the computer, answered a few emails ...then just discovered it's 6 am ! Geez !....I am going on 4 nights of not getting much sleep.
Well, guess I will eat breakfast and then finish the fabric cutting, and then clean the kitchen today.

Hulamoon
September 14th, 2015, 07:05 AM
I saw that ice cream being made on The Chew the other day. Looked good! I sorted fabric today looking for all my Hawaiian stuff. I need lots of prints. The shop down the street sells FQ's. I have fussy cuts in my future. I'm watching Fear the walking dead. They haven't figured out they are zombies yet. Don't they watch tv on tv? lol

toggpine
September 14th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Not that I won't be night owling, but I'm getting the house ready to begin the next two weeks of State Fair insanity.

I'll be around, but may not find the tree!

Midge
September 14th, 2015, 02:06 PM
Pat for once I was sleeping! Not nearly long enough, but when I got up I started reading and then watched some of the latest season of Longmire.

I first saw that no machine ice cream recipe on YouTube Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking. Here is the link to her website with the recipe for her basic ice cream and some flavor variations.

Homemade Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream: Top 5 Flavors! - Gemma?s Bigger Bolder Baking (http://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/homemade-ben-jerrys-ice-cream/)

Another new wallet! You are amazing.

State Fair time? You are showing your goats?

Lorie - Fear the Walking Dead - why are these people coddling Alycia and sugar coating reality? I mean really. What kind of mother doesn't want to give her kids every possible tool to survive a disaster? And this in California, land of earthquake preparedness. Actually the scene I want to see is a bunch of A list actors on the red carpet overrun by a zombie horde. Now that would be a California zombie apocalypse. I'm afraid poor Griselda will be the first to die. She is the nicest most moral person of the lot.

kimsophia
September 14th, 2015, 03:39 PM
I can't even stay awake until midnight anymore. I am getting a lot of sleep though, without needing meds, so I'm feeling good, though. Gonna peel and chop apples tomorrow for a church supper featuring applesauce. A whole lotta applesauce... :D