PDA

View Full Version : It's Sunday...... Relax

irishrn
September 13th, 2015, 01:51 PM

Hope you all have a nice quiet day!!!

Lori63
September 13th, 2015, 02:01 PM
I'm watching DGD and trying to get a little sewing in between chasing her around! No rest for me today.

shirleyknot
September 13th, 2015, 03:07 PM
Watching movies and working on the quilt in the frame. Yep, relaxed.

Iris Girl
September 13th, 2015, 03:09 PM
No rest here either. This is cleaning day. Hubby and I started last night and finished just before noon today for a pretty decent cleaning.Since we both work we both clean...Not his idea for sure. But he has no choice. Vacuuming and mopping all areas, clean sheets on the beds and flea spray down to make sure we kill all fleas since we have no kitty atm. Pork roast in the oven cooking and he will do dishes after dinner. 2 days of work for me this week then a mini vacay.

Sandy Navas
September 13th, 2015, 04:32 PM
Relax? Let's see - hardwood floors cleaned and rewaxed. Kitchen cleaned top to bottom, floor included. Vacuumed sewing room, storage room and family room. Dusting done, check. Bathrooms cleaned, check. Sit down and catch a breather, check. House showing in a.m. Fingers crossed, good thoughts.

Carlie Wolf
September 13th, 2015, 04:42 PM
The good news is I slept till 12:30. :icon_razz: I think that is relaxing. The bad news is that I couldn't sleep last night and didn't fall asleep until 8:30 AM this morning :icon_bah:

JaniceR
September 13th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Relax? Let's see - hardwood floors cleaned and rewaxed. Kitchen cleaned top to bottom, floor included. Vacuumed sewing room, storage room and family room. Dusting done, check. Bathrooms cleaned, check. Sit down and catch a breather, check. House showing in a.m. Fingers crossed, good thoughts.

Sandy, I so hope the showing turns into a sale!! Fingers crossed for you! Good luck!!

KPH
September 13th, 2015, 06:55 PM
I used to have a Dog Yoga book. I guess a child borrowed it and forgot to return it. I haven't seen it in ages.

I need to take a few downward dogs, and breathe. DH was checking the bank on line. Started freaking out, that "THey had taken money out of mom's savings account", and he couldn't figure out what had happened. Well, his freaking, started me freaking because I'd checked her accounts this morning to discover her medical insurance was deducted from her checking account. I knew I'd have to call them tomorrow morning.

So I pulled up the savings account screen, and showed him the last 30 days. Mom had an automatic transfer to savings every month. I transferred it back to her checking account on 8/17. No big deal, but boy did he make my heart beat faster. Sometimes, I'd just like for him to MYOB.

Carrie J
September 13th, 2015, 08:02 PM
LOL.....Good one Eileen! Relax, yeppers sure did, nap included! Cleaned the sewing room, bathroom, laundry and got goodies in for the Boys and the Giants game for Hubs. Bound some practice pieces for the pups new quilts. Started a new book and NO cooking on Sundays! It's a "you are on your own" day.

Sandy, saying a little prayer, and sending good vibes to y'all on the showing!