PDA

View Full Version : Saturday

Ginny B
September 12th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday. It's nice out this morning. Dh is taking his car in for inspection this morning and then he will do the grocery shopping so I think Ill take a bit of a walk before heading to my sewing room. I've got a number of projects waiting for me and my plan is to spend a lot of time in my sewing room this weekend. Dh has to work tomorrow to for a bit so I'll have the house to myself for a while. I see some Christmas music playing while I sew tomorrow and get things done.

Hope everyone has a good day today.

Bubby
September 12th, 2015, 10:03 AM
We will be leaving for Cuba in a few minutes. We have a short day planned so the Girls will go with us. They love the long ride and people watching at the apartments.

Sandy Navas
September 12th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Good morning, each and every one of you!!

Window washing is in order today - nice and cool. We are preparing for a showing on Monday. I'm also going to be spraying some weeds around the place. Oh, and I need to vacuum the sewing room!!! Al . . . well he told me he thought he'd clean off his desk!!!! Whoopeee.

Did a bit of sewing yesterday, cleaned the kitchen, did some laundry, moved some sewing odds and ends. I've been shelling out things slowly.

irishrn
September 12th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Morning all! Looks like we may have rain planned for today! We need it!
Meeting with contractor at 10 to get finishing touches done in the house. Need the walls up the stairs and ceiling painted to finish everything off. Not planning on doing anymore this year!!
Started the plus sign quilt and it's slow going but coming along. It will be cute when it's finished!!

Wishing everyone a great weekend!

aliaslaceygreen
September 12th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Good morning... Heading to Costco, and then home to make Sand Pudding for Laylabug's Birthday at the Beach Bash tomorrow... which will be in her backyard....but SHE is at the beach right now--getting into the mood, you know? Have the weekend off... thank goodness!! I may not make it through Christmas at work this year...aNYonE have a job opening?? OMG... am gonna lose it there, I tell you!!

Angelia
September 12th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Lovely cool morning here.

I'm going to make some HSTs for a mystery quilt today and maybe have soup for lunch. I love soup, but it has just been too hot lately.

Best to all!

SuzyQue
September 12th, 2015, 12:39 PM
After 3 days of picking up sticks, walnuts, and pecans......I WILL stay inside today and sew/quilt all day! I have been at it all morning and the trashcan is already over flowing with tiny scraps and thread! YEAH!~ I feel productive and the done pile is growing!

ceiliam
September 12th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Morning need to run to superior Threads ran out of fabric 8 inches short sigh. Laundry maybe nap. Only slept 2 hours last nite good times... Did get most of quilt cut out minus 8 inches. Got COC quilt put together ready to quilt. I have learned to get up and do something when I can't sleep also sewed test block trying to recall how to do one of my favorite scrap quilts for Moms humanitarian group. Have great day all

JCY
September 12th, 2015, 02:12 PM
I'm setting aside cleaning today to sew. I have done 2 loads of laundry. I'm making a practice sandwich in the same pattern of the quilt top I plan to FMQ next. I didn't have any left overs from the charm pack, so just used cheap scraps & fabrics. I'm going to put that new Tiara II to work. :)

BellasQuilts
September 12th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Happy Saturday! it has been hot here lately. Up in the high 90's and 100's. so our A/C decided to quit last night. AC guy coming but don't know what time. Grands are coming over so going to take them to the pool or the beach; DH says we may need to hang out in the trailer since it has AC! No quilting today for me!! Hugs to all, prayers for all that need them.