...and then there was one.... untill there is two again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Divine Daisy
    Missouri Star
    • May 2011

...and then there was one.... untill there is two again!

Sunday evening in Daisy World and Mr Daisy is watching Top Gear (a truely awful car program fronted by a truely awful man called Jeremey Clarkson, it does however earn one a little time to do exclusivly Daisy things).

Heather and George left at lunchtime and took their cats with them. We did wait until they had turned out of the end of the road before leaping around with joy but barely. So now Boris is on his own again and is so delighted to be away from that mad kitten. He will have a very brief time alone because on wednesday we are getting Seamus, a lovely big tabby and white Maine Coon boy i have loved for years and my breeder friend must now rehome. Thank goodness she gave me first chance. I can't wait for him to be here with us and Mr Daisy is planning new food bowls for both him and Boris and has bought special food to 'spoil them for a bit' Rolls eyes.

Anyway, after the Acursed Quilt was done and delivered, tomorrow i am starting a baby quilt for a newborn with an incredably long name. People really should concider the quilter when naming their children. It all has to be embroidered yanno! Today i had no choice but to rest my ankle after a day of running around with my first born yesterday.

Mr Daisy goes for his PET scan on tuesday now, so we will wait for the result and stay calm. the news last week was so shattering but we have both come to terms with the next battle.

Next Saturday is Bonfire night here in the UK. It is a much bigger event for us than Halloween. We have bonfires and fireworks to commemorate the Gunpowder Plot in 1605 when some chaps tried to blow up parliament with the King in it. Lots of prep next week for this, cooking etc but hopefully will get plenty of sewing done in between.

Big hugs to all

Daisy

Ps, sorry for typo in the title of this post, it wont let me correct it.
    Blog
    http://divinedaisydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Tssprague
    Rotary Pro
    • Apr 2011

Re: ...and then there was one.... untill there is two again!

My husband watches Top gear too. He loves that show!

Comment

• sewmuchjan
      Missouri Star
      • Nov 2010

Mrs and Mr Daisy have fun with your new fur baby, and Happy Bonfire Day and Happy Halloween too from across the pond!!!

Love and Hugs and prayers sent to you, from me!
      Jan G
      Jan G :icon_wave:

THE HURRIER I GO,
      THE BEHINDER I GET!!!!
      :lol:

Comment

• Mrs.Sew&Sew
        The Guild President
        • Oct 2011

Hugs from Florida! Enjoy reading your posts so much! BTY my son and hubby love the UK version of Top Gear!
        http://renewingmrssewsew.blogspot.com
        Until next time hugs and best stitches to you all,
        Michelle

Comment

• janluna
          Missouri Star
          • Oct 2009

So glad they are doing the scan soon. Prayers for both of you are going up! Congratulations on the new Kitty. Hugs, Jan L.
          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

• KiltedQuilter
            Missouri Star
            • Sep 2011

I FEEL your pain! both my boys love TG(ick!) I am hoping the baby will like not like it too!
            I WOULD use that time to do quilting, only the sewing machine is in the tv room, curses!
            Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.-Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Working...
            X