PDA

View Full Version : What a busy day!

Divine Daisy
October 29th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Heather arrived with George last night! It was so utterly fab to see her, and her cats were thrilled too. She is so brown from Ghana and looks great! Today we went to buy fabric for her new curtains, she bought a caramel silk, very classy. Then went to buy a rug for the sittingroom floor....again lovely and finally off for some christmas decorations! All of this on my poor ankle but it was a pleasure to do and be with them. Tonight they are off to see her sister (the bride) and will be back in the morning to collect her cats before hitting the road for their return to Oxford.

Meantime and during all of this i finally finished the acursed quilt (posted on show and tell) and in time for halloween. It has nothing to do with Halloween other than i decided that it was cursed and was determined to have it done before the day lol.

Last night i finished the binding and washed it. Was dry this afternoon in time to deliver. Amy thrilled, Amy's Mum thrilled, me thrilled it is done and gone!

Alls Well That Ends Well. ( good old Will has a quote for every occasion. Well so does Freddie Murcury but on this occasion Shakespear sprang to mind lol)

BellasQuilts
October 29th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Glad Daisy is happy and feeling good! It's nice to hear that things are going well for you. Hugs.

Sandy Navas
October 29th, 2011, 08:14 PM
And all that on an injured ankle. You go girl!!

stitching woman
October 29th, 2011, 08:25 PM
I am so glad that Heather is home and you are getting some fun time with her. Enjoy

janluna
October 29th, 2011, 11:28 PM
I'm so happy for you and your family! It's so good to be altogether again. God bless you and yours and the prayers are still going up for your Husband. Hugs, Jan L.