PDA

View Full Version : Fear the Walking Dead Starts Sunday, August 23rd.

wlrquilts
August 20th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Looking forward to seeing this show. Love the Walking Dead, hope this one is good.

Very nervous for the new season of the Walking Dead, I am so afraid some of my favorite characters are not going to make it, especially with the Wolves coming for them.

Hulamoon
August 20th, 2015, 03:47 PM
Oh goody! Z nation is coming back too. I love both shows, but Z is so campy and funny.

wlrquilts
August 20th, 2015, 03:59 PM
I like Z Nation as well _ starts Sept 11th. Have you been watching Dark Matter.

Hulamoon
August 20th, 2015, 04:19 PM
I like that show too. Anything in space grabs my attention. I was a trekkie since I as a kid.

tlragogo
August 20th, 2015, 04:56 PM
If they kill off Darryl Dixon......I'm done!!!

Hulamoon
August 20th, 2015, 04:58 PM
I agree! ....

Hulamoon
August 20th, 2015, 05:44 PM
I didn't realize you were talking about the spin off. I set my DVR :)

Marebear
August 20th, 2015, 06:36 PM
I watched the trailer and it looked really good. I'll be setting my DVR too!

wlrquilts
August 20th, 2015, 06:42 PM
I didn't realize you were talking about the spin off. I set my DVR :)

My fault I really wasn't clear as I was talking about both shows. Also at 8 e.s.t. there is a special "Talking Dead" show where they are supposed to talk about the upcoming season of The Walking Dead.

Midge
August 20th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Big TWD fan, also excited for FearTWD. Good cast - love Kim Dickens since Deadwood - and can't wait to see what they do this time. I"m watching Dark Matter and it's growing on me. I like the characters. Killjoys, not so much. I'll tune into Z Nation, too. Such cheesy, campy fun. Can't wait to see what they do for Season 2 considering the finale of Season 1..... Thanks for the reminder about Talking Dead. Fun show, too.