PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Giveaway winner

Nana2mandj
August 10th, 2015, 07:48 PM
I was notified via e-mail by Hilary that I was a winner of 2000 quilters cash from the Weekly Giveaway!

I responded to the e-mail on Saturday as directed in the e-mail. The message stated the points would be added to my account a short time after receiving my response.

After checking several times, I sent a second e-mail on Sunday, but my Quilters Cash balance has not changed.

Please contact me and let me know if I did not respond correctly to the e-mail

Thank you,

Nana2mandj

K. McEuen
August 10th, 2015, 08:14 PM
More than likely you did just fine in your response. It seems to take them about 3 or 4 days sometimes to get the points to you. I especially would expect this since it was over the weekend.

Sandy Navas
August 10th, 2015, 09:05 PM
Also, I think . . . , sometimes the extra points don't show up until you are in the checkout phase of an order . . . correct me if I am wrong. (PLEASE!)

K. McEuen
August 10th, 2015, 09:08 PM
Also, I think . . . , sometimes the extra points don't show up until you are in the checkout phase of an order . . . correct me if I am wrong. (PLEASE!)

The option to use them and how many you have don't show up until then unless you go into My Account and specifically check on the amount of Quilter's Cash that you have.

Sandy Navas
August 10th, 2015, 09:10 PM
Good to know!!

Tank use!!

Nana2mandj
August 10th, 2015, 09:47 PM
I was surprised that the e-mail was sent on Saturday and thought it could have been why I didn't respond.

I did try placing an order to see if the points would show at checkout, but it did not happen.

There is no rush, but the directions on how to respond was somewhat unclear.

Still thrilled to have actually won something!!!!!

Nana2mandj
August 10th, 2015, 09:48 PM
I did that as well. Still not added...

K. McEuen
August 10th, 2015, 10:01 PM
I was surprised that the e-mail was sent on Saturday and thought it could have been why I didn't respond.

I did try placing an order to see if the points would show at checkout, but it did not happen.

There is no rush, but the directions on how to respond was somewhat unclear.

Still thrilled to have actually won something!!!!!

It has been quite a while since I won, but if I remember right, basically all I had to do was tell them my email address that is associated with the store log in, not the forum, if they are different.

stationarymom
August 11th, 2015, 02:00 AM
I won not to long ago and it took a couple of weeks to find the points in my account.I emailed and was told there was something up that prevented them from posting.

stitchywoman
August 11th, 2015, 10:37 AM
You ladies are so good to help! And you're right, the points don't show up until you use them but there is a place in "my account" to see what your total balance is.
Also, if you've won the giveaway and your points haven't shown up, you definitely need to contact me so I can fix whatever the problem is. Occasionally, I miss an email as they come through... cross my heart, it's rare... but it does happen and then sometimes I get to blame computers :) I prefer that one, but usually if there's a mistake it's my fault and I can fix it with a quick message.
I hope this helps a little! Nana2mandj I'll be in touch!

shermur
August 11th, 2015, 03:06 PM
I won 1000 points in the Week 20 (May 29th) and I didn't receive them until June 6th. It took several emails; the person who actually awards the points into user account was gone that week.....it took a good 8 days total.....

Granny Fran
August 12th, 2015, 11:03 AM
I am still thankful to have my points. Yes, it took a couple of days, but it was FREE!!!