PDA

View Full Version : Night Owls hoot

kimsophia
August 9th, 2015, 02:23 AM
Hello, awake persons! How's it going tonight/today?

I've been having problems with my FMQing in that the batting was getting poked through when I sewed. I think now that it was the topstitch needle's fault. I went back to the Schmetz Microtex 70/10 needles and that seems to have put an end to it.

Hoot your latest news! @,@

sewlucky
August 9th, 2015, 02:34 AM
hey! Good for you for quilting! I posted my update in Lightwriter/Connie's rant earlier!

Terri

Hulamoon
August 9th, 2015, 02:44 AM
I posted on that one too. But on a lighter note I think I picked out what I want to make with the Kaffe dd. yeah!

kimsophia
August 9th, 2015, 04:21 AM
I posted on that one too. But on a lighter note I think I picked out what I want to make with the Kaffe dd. yeah!

Oh cool! What?

Andrea F
August 9th, 2015, 05:25 AM
Good morning! Last day before going back to work, I'm kind of sad about that. I like being at home :D

I was having problems with a NCW yesterday I'm making for a friend with a matching bag. I wanted to do it extra carefully pretty but it's all crocked. I'm more in ripping mode than in sewing mode. I'm going to do the zipper pocket again today and hope it looks better then. I need to make another NCW today for a colleague. She'll be at work for the last time this week and going to South Africa for a few months and won't come back to the university working with us when she comes home. I'll miss her...

Lorie, what are you going to do with the Kaffe dd? I wanted to think about what I might do with it before I buy it but forgot during the day and then it was too late...

Have a wonderful Sunday everybody.

pcbatiks
August 9th, 2015, 05:51 AM

Lorie......I see you caved...... :D

What are you going to make?

Hulamoon
August 9th, 2015, 06:08 AM
My idea is not to use any white. And that's all I'll say :)