PDA

View Full Version : 37th wedding anniversary present.....

tnmtgrl
August 4th, 2015, 02:59 PM
This is Declan..... he just arrived this morning.....my new baby boy!!

songbird857
August 4th, 2015, 03:01 PM
How sweet is he!!! Great name too :)

CraftyJnet
August 4th, 2015, 03:01 PM
He is adorable!

Lori63
August 4th, 2015, 03:03 PM
Awww, what a sweetie!

tnmtgrl
August 4th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Thank you...we are lovin him....he is such a good little guy...we are off to our vet to have him health checked... I can't wait for her to see him...she is going to flip when she sees him.....she is a minpin lover herself so this visit should be fun.

sewluvit
August 4th, 2015, 03:59 PM
He is the cutest!

lovemyavy
August 4th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Oh, he's absolutely adorable!!

Amy R
August 4th, 2015, 06:26 PM
ohhhhh he's so cute! congrats!!!

K. McEuen
August 4th, 2015, 06:35 PM
He's a cutie. I got my Bandit one of those little padded harness things so he doesn't pull on his collar and choke (or at least sound like he is). He goes crazy when I pick it up because he knows he's going somewhere.

quiltingtrish
August 4th, 2015, 06:46 PM
You have a little cutie there!!

Suzette
August 4th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Gotta love a minpin! he is a super cutie and I love his name! :icon_bigsmile:

Altairss
August 4th, 2015, 07:14 PM
Oh I love MiniPins! wonderful smart little dogs. Congradulations!

Carrie J
August 4th, 2015, 07:18 PM
Jen, awwww how wonderful! (love the chocolate and rust) And great name Declan, let's hope he's "full of goodness", LOL, so don't spoil him or anything!:D
Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Bubby
August 4th, 2015, 07:28 PM
He's a real cutie pie!

pharris123
August 4th, 2015, 07:36 PM
SQUEEEE!! Did you name him after the saint or Elvis Costello (his real name)? I think I will be ready for a new pet soon (my beloved cat Buddy died almost two years ago and I'm not ready yet.) I think I'm going to have to get a little dog since I discovered I was allergic to him (haven't sneezed since!) and my legs need the regular exercise of walking, but not too much. I have heard that MiniPins are great for small homes and aren't too hyper.

Keep us posted on his progress! they grow up so fast!

Sandy Navas
August 4th, 2015, 07:45 PM
Jen, he is absolutely to die for cuteness. It took me a moment to realize that he is NOT a large dog but sitting in someone's hand. Way, way too adorable.

Congratulations on such a wonderful event!!

Kim T
August 4th, 2015, 08:52 PM
Congrats on the new fur baby he is so cute! Look at his personality coming through in that photo.

Lightwriter
August 5th, 2015, 03:31 AM
Dogs are so much a part of our lives...glad you have a new cute companion. Bring on the dog bones!

rebeccas-sewing
August 5th, 2015, 04:11 AM
Gorgeous eyes! How'd you come up with the name?

irishrn
August 5th, 2015, 08:22 AM
Jen, he is adorable! Enjoy your new buddy!!!

tnmtgrl
August 5th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Thank you so much everyone...we are having a great time with him. He had his health check yesterday and all is well just as we expected.... our breeder is very reputable and AKC certified. He did well overnight.... of course I wore ear plugs...it breaks my heart to hear them cry... but my DH said he did not cry very much. It was a very early morning here 6AM, I cleaned Declan's crate while my DH got them all fed and pottied. Then we ate breakfast on the front porch while the doggies played.....now they are all sacked out...Duke and Della on the floor and Declan's in my lap in his sling. I guess you can see a pattern there with the "D" names....I searched for boy D names online , made a list of about 8 favs and we liked Declan because it's Irish... we both have Irish in our family histories. Rebecca...his eyes are a greenish grey now but will change to a golden brown as he matures. I don't know what it is about this breed, they have totally captured my heart, I just love them so much. Declan is our fifth one.

Vonnie
August 5th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Oh how precious! Congratulations on the anniversary!

tnmtgrl
August 23rd, 2015, 07:44 PM
I have an update....Declan is 11 weeks old tomorrow and he is thriving....he is such a lover....

Sandy Navas
August 23rd, 2015, 08:46 PM
I have an update....Declan is 11 weeks old tomorrow and he is thriving....he is such a lover....

Oh my! That's the same dog? He looks as if he has GROWN. Amazing, and so adorable.

tnmtgrl
August 23rd, 2015, 09:36 PM
LOL....yes it's the same dog.....he has grown and his ears are up now....he looks huge in the new pic but he is still small....here's another pic with him next to our other two grown minpins