PDA

View Full Version : You know, sometimes I get so excited . . .

Sandy Navas
October 24th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Looking for a specific design for the long arm quilting machine . . . ran across this site and thought I would share to all those who want to machine quilt on their sewing machines. Haven't read it in detail, but what I have read was so exciting for all of us newbies here: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/machine-quilting-tips-and-tricks.html

Monique
October 24th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Machine quilting huh! Might need to watch this. Thanks Sandy.

janluna
October 24th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Thanks Sandy. That was very helpful. You do such good scouting material for us to see. Thanks Sweetie, You are the Best! Hugs, Jan L.

Patrice
October 24th, 2011, 02:38 PM
how are you doing on that new long arm sandy? Is it easy. I wanna see pictures of some quilts you did on it

janluna
October 24th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Oh Me Too!!!!

quilter.martha
October 24th, 2011, 07:29 PM
I've been wondering the same thing...how's it going Sandy? Is it harder than they make it look?

Sandy Navas
October 24th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Long Arm Quilting - spent the biggest part of the day at Li'l Sis's place - lunch with family. She has the advantage of getting to know the machine - but we got a demo on one she's working on right now. She's gotten all the kinks out. On the way down I started adding up just what I know I have ready that I would quilt - and came up with 11 tops . . . best get some time down there when she isn't stretched out on it and get some done, what you say?

Blondie
October 24th, 2011, 10:10 PM
You still have time to finish those 11 tops and then my birthday and Christmas, too. :)