PDA

View Full Version : Hooo's a Night Owl?

kimsophia
July 31st, 2015, 01:30 AM
How's every awake person? I didn't sew today as I'm waiting for some supplies. I did take my friend on some errands and did some shopping in some second hand shops. I bought a nice Liz Claiborne black leather purse for seven bucks.

I hope all are well...what's your news? @,@ Hoot!

stationarymom
July 31st, 2015, 01:52 AM
Hoot hoot,all is pretty well here I had 2 seizures this evening so I'm a tired owl tonight and did not sew but that's ok.I went with my friend to see her Mom at the rehab facility she is in for a while.My ds is trying to adopt a dog,so they called today to see if I wanted the dog since he still lives at home with us.The dog he is looking at is only 12 weeks old and will need to be house broken,I don't know how much I'm looking forward to that part but we'll get through it.

Lightwriter
July 31st, 2015, 04:01 AM
Hot, hot, and hotter today. Managed to mow before it got too ridiculous. Sewed rest of the day. Got the tumbler panels done for I Spy quilt. Need some fabric to finish this like I want to. Maybe I can make a run by Hancocks before I go to my friend's house. It's sort of around the corner.

We have been friends for over forty years and see each other 2-3 times a year. She still works part time, so her time to visit is limited. I don't enjoy driving like I used to due to problems with my back and shoulders, so the hour and half drive one way becomes an issue. More and more I am pretty content to crawl up the steps to my little sewing aerie and create quilts. For someone that used to keep the road hot between commuting to work and going places it is a real admission of age. Getting older is hard work! Keep telling myself it is better than the alternative.

Have a Hoo-Hoo-hooting day!

Bubby
July 31st, 2015, 05:10 AM
Hootie Hoot Everyone,

I was sleeping fine until Jeff coughed while wearing his CPAP and it sounded like the house was caving in. No more sleep for me after that.

I've been working on two quilt tops for Circles of Comfort. They are almost ready to pack and mail to Blondie. After this is done I may pull out another UFO and finish it up. I think my UFOs breed because the pile doesn't seem to get any smaller.

After Jeff leaves for work I may make a flying trip to WalMart before the heat gets too bad. Almost every summer I get a Lupus flare from the heat. So far so good this year. I don't like big food shopping. We have a little market here in town but they can't compete with WM on their prices and also they can't carry a large selection of items either. They do have some good sales nearly every week.

I guess I'll fly over and check out the new tutorial. Have a good night everyone!