PDA

View Full Version : Met A Forum Friend Today!

pcbatiks
July 28th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Today I had the chance to meet MBCA (Beth). She was coming to the LQS in my area to get a Row By Row kit. I met her at the shop. We talked and looked around a little and then had lunch together. Had fun at lunch......sat & talked & laughed for about 3 hours.........I think we got along very well! :)

Beth, it was fun meeting you & visiting for a while. Thanks for letting me know you would be in town today.

songbird857
July 28th, 2015, 05:53 PM
How fun is that!!

Jean Sewing Machine
July 28th, 2015, 06:26 PM
It's great to meet forum friends!

Carrie J
July 28th, 2015, 09:30 PM
Pam, so glad you and Beth had a great meet! Forum friends are the best, especially if we ever get to meet them face to face! :D

MBCA
July 29th, 2015, 12:09 AM
Today I had the chance to meet MBCA (Beth). She was coming to the LQS in my area to get a Row By Row kit. I met her at the shop. We talked and looked around a little and then had lunch together. Had fun at lunch......sat & talked & laughed for about 3 hours.........I think we got along very well! :)

Beth, it was fun meeting you & visiting for a while. Thanks for letting me know you would be in town today.

Thanks Pam, had a great time, hope to get together again.

tnmtgrl
July 29th, 2015, 09:38 AM
It is very special to meet the friends face to face that you only talk to online. I had the opportunity to do that a year ago when some friends on another forum came to my area for a retreat....it was only 15 minutes from my house so I stopped in one day and got to meet them and visit for a while....it was really nice.