PDA

View Full Version : Oh, JOY!

SuzyQue
July 28th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Back in May, I was thrilled to announce the upcoming arrival of my first grand child, to be born in December. Well, it is official and safe to announce......It's a boy! I have been so busy sewing little hats, pants, mittens, and shoes. I have lists of bibs, toys, blankets, and quilts. I now know the colors requested and the theme for the nursery. OH, JOY! I can now sew and quilt till the wee babe is here! (well, actually till he outgrows Oma's homemade items!) I am thrilled and so happy for my son and his wife. Now to find the closest UPS..............................

klgls
July 28th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Congratulations on the new little guy to come. Have fun sewing and quilting!!

auntiemern
July 28th, 2015, 05:46 PM
Congrats darlin' Nothing quite like little boys. My Bubby is the Apple of my eye...I love my DGD's....but that little man can light up a room.

Lori63
July 28th, 2015, 05:47 PM
I've got a grandson that will be born in December also! They've decided on fish for the nursery...realistic looking fish, not baby or cartoonish. I'm struggling with what to do. But it is exciting, can't wait to meet him!

KPH
July 28th, 2015, 06:34 PM
Congratulations!

Isn't it the grandest time of all! (Almost better than Christmas)

sewluvit
July 28th, 2015, 06:48 PM
Congratulations Suzy! We are expecting a 2nd great grandchild in january, a couple more weeks until we know the gender.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 28th, 2015, 06:49 PM
Such good news! Have fun sewing for him!

Hulamoon
July 28th, 2015, 06:55 PM
Congratulations! Don't forget to make Pee Pee -Tee Pees!

Fisher's Mommy: Pee-Pee Tee-Pee Tutorials (http://fishersmommy.blogspot.com/2012/05/pee-pee-tee-pee-tutorials.html)

Bubby
July 28th, 2015, 06:57 PM
Congratulations! Grandsons are really special...enjoy sewing everything for him!

TMP
July 28th, 2015, 06:58 PM
Congrats!! Grandbabies are the best !!

easyquilts
July 28th, 2015, 07:08 PM
Being the proud gramma if give boys, I am thrilled with your news! Have fun...