PDA

View Full Version : Where is Sandy Navas?

JaniceR
July 27th, 2015, 09:46 PM
I noticed that I haven't been seeing any posts from Sandy Navas?

Where are you Sandy? Does anyone know and certainly hope she and her husband and family are all ok!!

Genny
July 27th, 2015, 09:50 PM
I haven't seen any from her either. Hope everything's ok.

K. McEuen
July 27th, 2015, 09:58 PM
Sandy is missing?

bubba
July 27th, 2015, 10:19 PM
She's fine......believe me, she is just as fine as she can be!

bec
July 27th, 2015, 10:20 PM
Her last activity was at 7:08pm today.

pcbatiks
July 27th, 2015, 10:23 PM
Is she a new member?!

JaniceR
July 27th, 2015, 10:35 PM
Good!! I'm very happy to hear she's fine. That's all that matters! I didn't see anything recent so I wanted to make sure.

redcaboose1717
July 27th, 2015, 10:38 PM
Sandy Navas has a new user name.......Below is her profile. I think the name she uses now is Snickeldorfer ?

View Profile: Snickeldorfer - The Quilting Forum - Missouri Star's Quilt Community (http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/members/snickeldorfer.html)

JaniceR
July 27th, 2015, 10:46 PM
Oh my gosh! No wonder - lol

songbird857
July 27th, 2015, 10:51 PM
She's jus' faahhnne ;)

K. McEuen
July 27th, 2015, 11:14 PM
Sandy Navas has a new user name.......Below is her profile. I think the name she uses now is Snickeldorfer ?

View Profile: Snickeldorfer - The Quilting Forum - Missouri Star's Quilt Community (http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/members/snickeldorfer.html)

A post from Sandy today ... (in groups)

Sandy Navas - Today, 05:08 PM - permalink

DANGEROUS because she will have more room to stick her purchases.

I just started my favors this afternoon!! My like them a lot. Sure hope everyone else does. Simple but useful.

Carlie Wolf
July 27th, 2015, 11:32 PM
LOL, oh my! I was wondering who Snickerdorfer was. I just love that pic.

BobW
July 28th, 2015, 03:58 AM
I thought everyone would get it when I posted that Snickerdorfer reminded me of my twin sister that was separated at birth when Snickerdorfer introduced herself to everyone. LOL.

rebeccas-sewing
July 28th, 2015, 04:08 AM
Hahahaha! Never a dull moment with Sandy!

Sylvia H
July 28th, 2015, 04:13 AM
I thought everyone would get it when I posted that Snickerdorfer reminded me of my twin sister that was separated at birth when Snickerdorfer introduced herself to everyone. LOL.

I missed this introduction....but I could tell that Snickerdorfer was someone very well acquainted with the forum. I was wondering who she was, now I know.

Iris Girl
July 28th, 2015, 05:36 AM
OOPSIE!!!!!!

Learner quilter
July 28th, 2015, 05:37 AM
Snickerdorfer aka Sandy Navas.. Makes sence.
Snickerdorfer.. Knows too much about members to be new here..

irishrn
July 28th, 2015, 08:50 AM
Are you all kidding me????

Snickeldorfer
July 28th, 2015, 09:04 AM
snickeldorfer passed away overnight.
sorry folks
she died

YellowCockatiel
July 28th, 2015, 09:05 AM
I too was wondering who Snickerdofer was! Now I know.

TMP
July 28th, 2015, 09:19 AM
Ha Ha I was wondering who that was

BobW
July 28th, 2015, 09:21 AM
snickeldorfer passed away overnight.
sorry folks
she died

If she died who posted the announcement of her passing? Sandy . . . you got som splainin t'do!

Snip Snip
July 28th, 2015, 10:14 AM
That does explain a few things.....I was thinking Snickledorfer was a little too sassy for a new member!

Carlie Wolf
July 28th, 2015, 10:19 AM
I was going to comment on the pic because I thought it was so funny. Then thought oh sh$t maybe it's really her...Snickledorfer. How embarressing it that? So I kept my mouth shut. Hummmm have I've become too addled to function in real society!

jjkaiser
July 28th, 2015, 11:09 AM
Sandy I can't figure out if you are sassy, crazy or drunk--or dead or alive! Are you on some kind of new medication. I miss the Old Sandy, were you tired of being her?

Grandma G
July 28th, 2015, 11:28 AM

Ha! Well, I'll be snickeldorfed!!!! (I don't think spell check can handle that name!)

Grandma G
July 28th, 2015, 11:30 AM

Missed that connection. Of course I have been trying to keep up with two nine year olds since Saturday night. I'm surprised I still remember my own name...

JaniceR
July 28th, 2015, 11:30 AM
I guess so because now she's Aunt Mildred! LOL

Grandma G
July 28th, 2015, 12:09 PM
I guess so because now she's Aunt Mildred! LOL

Say it isn't so!!! Is she trying to create a litmus test for those of us with aging brains!?!

JaniceR
July 28th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Gerri, I of course don't know that for sure, but I would bet on it! If not, I may have egg on my face but let's just say I don't think I need a napkin! Lol

irishrn
July 28th, 2015, 02:53 PM
Gerri, I of course don't know that for sure, but I would bet on it! If not, I may have egg on my face but let's just say I don't think I need a napkin! Lol

I think your right! She must have searched high and low for that picture!!!

BobW
July 28th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Sandy I can't figure out if you are sassy, crazy or drunk--or dead or alive! Are you on some kind of new medication. I miss the Old Sandy, were you tired of being her?

I think you win the Grand Prize in posts! This has to be the best Sandy post ever! I think I even snorted when I read it.

auntiemern
July 28th, 2015, 05:57 PM
In a land far away, a long, long time ago....Sandy said her real name was Irma Snicklrdorfer. Y'all just need to pay closer attention to the small details....then and only then can you solve all the weirdness that is behind the scenes in the forum.

sewluvit
July 28th, 2015, 07:03 PM
I definitely noticed Sandy's absence and had my suspicions about snickeldorfer lol

Deegles
July 28th, 2015, 07:31 PM

I like snickeldorfer, she is quite the character, goofy like. It is admirable. I was wondering who that was. Thanks for the info! ....an alias.

buckeyequilter
July 28th, 2015, 07:42 PM
RIP Snick!!!

songbird857
July 28th, 2015, 10:21 PM
I do hope Snickeldorfer will make the occasional appearance!

Carrie J
July 28th, 2015, 10:35 PM
RIP you braided wonder you!

Genny
July 29th, 2015, 02:10 AM
I was going to comment on the pic because I thought it was so funny. Then thought oh sh$t maybe it's really her...Snickledorfer. How embarressing it that? So I kept my mouth shut. Hummmm have I've become too addled to function in real society!

I should have known it was Sandy too!!! I was going to comment on the picture too but was afraid I'd hurt some ones feelings....lol...

Vonnie
July 29th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Is she a new member?!

Sandy who? :icon_beuj:

sewbizzy
July 29th, 2015, 10:58 PM
Too funny!!!
I wondered who this new person was, too....she had so many neat posts....I know I'm losing it now...honestly, never thought it was Sandy....
Please keep posting Snickeldorfer!!!

Hulamoon
July 29th, 2015, 11:37 PM
She's running around sprinkling fairy dust.

jjkaiser
July 30th, 2015, 12:32 AM
I think I saw her face on the Most Wanted poster at the Post Office today. It said she could be armed and dangerous.