PDA

View Full Version : Good morning

Ginny B
July 26th, 2015, 07:40 AM
Happy Sunday. Nice sunrise this morning. We are headed to the beach. Just wanted to stop by here first and wish everyone a good day.

Bubby
July 26th, 2015, 09:05 AM
Hi Ginny and everyone to come along this morning.

We had a full day working at the apartments yesterday. We almost have our two vacancies ready to rent.

It's going to be a rainy day, which is good because Jeff will be forced to slow down. We have some business matters to discuss (his least favorite thing) so maybe I can have his ear before NASCAR comes on.

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday. Hugs all around.......

Snickeldorfer
July 26th, 2015, 09:38 AM
storms over night
skies looking ominous now
not sure what the day holds
playing by ear

Monique
July 26th, 2015, 09:41 AM
Good morning. A very cloudy, sticky kind of day. I finished the Frozen quilt last night and just need to sew the binding onto the back. Spaghetti sauce made and ready for freezer. Groceries bought for our trip to the camp. No hydro, no phones at the camp, just peace and quiet.

Have a great Sunday friends.

KPH
July 26th, 2015, 09:43 AM
It looks like a beautiful day here, too.
Would love to go to the beach. I'm feeling the need for the sand between my toes.

irishrn
July 26th, 2015, 09:52 AM
Morning all! It is a cool sunny day in NC today. We've been having this cooler dry spell and everyone is delighted!! It's like the spring we didn't have!!

DD and Her BF arrived yesterday ready to tackle the day! Got curtain rods up, pictures hung, kitchen, laundry room cleaned out, Carpet under coffee table steam cleaned. They went to store and got me a dirt devil for the floors for the quick clean ups, and pick up another carpet cleaner as my other one decided to stop working after 10 years. Of course it did!!!

Slept better last night cause I was so tired! Actually I think I crashed!! Neck and shoulders achy today but otherwise better than the past few days with the pain.
So today I actually get to see my DSM as I need to sew a rod posket in the curtains I got. For some reason it doesn't have one. So I can play for a bit today!! Gotta get 5 panels done! Then continue on with the clean up! My bedroom still has contents of the TV cabinet to deal with!

I hope all have a beautiful day!

tnmtgrl
July 26th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Good Morning to everyone, hope this Sunday finds everyone well.....it is cooler this morning with not so much humidity....we have the windows open and the air feels good, I'm sure it will heat up again soon though. I am so looking forward to fall and the cool days when I can open the windows in my studio. I delivered the vintage quilt yesterday, Betty said when Joan saw it she pulled it to her face and started to cry then looked up and said that it should be put in a museum...that made me smile :D... Joan is very sick and doesn't have a lot of time left :(, it made me feel really good that I finished it for her..it made my day to know how much she appreciated it. And not only was yesterday a great day because of that but it was also my 37th wedding anniversary....I'm still trying to figure out where THAT time went. :icon_beuj:.????.....well I'm off to do some chores then out to the studio to play....have a great day everyone!!! :icon_wave:

Carrie J
July 26th, 2015, 10:35 AM
Morning Ginny and All!

Looking forward to some uninterrupted sewing time here. Still hot enough to fry eggs on the sidewalk here, but after all, July-September is our "oven time". I truly am looking forward to Fall and the longer spell of open windows!

Snick, don't forget to remove all earwax too!
Jen, Belated Happy Anniversary! :D Such a touching and heartwarming story about Joan and her quilt, Hugs to ya!
Eileen, the "total overhaul" is just about done, with beautiful results! Then you can just "ahhhh' through each room. enjoy your day. Sew enjoy!:D

The Hubs is officially awake, off for coffee, then sewing! Have a wonderful Sunday y'all!