PDA

View Full Version : Big Girl Night Owl

kimsophia
July 26th, 2015, 01:15 AM
Hoo hooooot! Look at me, up until 11:14 p.m. just like a big girl. I seem to be heading in the night time direction again. Yaaaay. I hope everyone is having a nice night. @,@

Kim

stationarymom
July 26th, 2015, 01:28 AM
Hoot hoot glad to have you back in the night time.My sister called while I started writing this at about 11:30 Eastern time and I just got her off the phone ,she rambles on and on and on.... Does anyone else know anyone like this?

Hulamoon
July 26th, 2015, 01:43 AM
Just writing a grocery list during commercials. It''s only 6:30. I'm having this wierd eye thing where my left side keeps tearing up. Any idea what causes that?

LoveMyMachines
July 26th, 2015, 01:45 AM
Just writing a grocery list during commercials. It''s only 6:30. I'm having this wierd eye thing where my left side keeps tearing up. Any idea what causes that?

Mine left eye does that sometimes, or twitches. My doc told me it is probably fatigue. But if it turns real pink you might want to have it looked at.

Iris Girl
July 26th, 2015, 06:02 AM
eyestrain will make your eyes tear up and burn. Do you wear glasses? You may need them if not or stronger script if you do.

kimsophia
July 26th, 2015, 08:40 AM
Hoot hoot glad to have you back in the night time.My sister called while I started writing this at about 11:30 Eastern time and I just got her off the phone ,she rambles on and on and on.... Does anyone else know anyone like this?

I know somebody who DID... my mom...accccccccccccccccccck Hours on the phone but not to me, fortunately...my dad actually nick named her "old flappylips" :D

Snickeldorfer
July 26th, 2015, 11:17 AM

take your finger out of your eye

Hulamoon
July 26th, 2015, 03:08 PM
take your finger out of your eye

:icon_doh: ..........