PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 - THE END!!

Monique
July 23rd, 2015, 09:39 PM
What a wonderful 4 days it has been. 32 shops in all. Just about broke the bank. We haven't even done our 'local shops' yet. LOL!! It certainly was a blast getting to all these little shops. Home now and time to rest. OH we saw a moose on the way home, my first one.

114592 Here is the proof.

Grandma Nan
July 23rd, 2015, 09:49 PM
32 shops!! Are you kidding? That's amazing. You can make about 4 quilts of just row by row. LOL! Did you get finishing rows at all the shops or just their patterns?

I'm so glad you made it home safe. I am so jealous you saw a moose. I was hoping to see one when we were in New Brunswick. There were signs all over but no luck.

Once again it was so nice to meet you and Bonnie in person. It definitely was the high light of my week. I can't wait til we have a play date. Let's try to do it before the snow flies. I can't believe I just said that.

Monique
July 23rd, 2015, 10:00 PM
32 shops!! Are you kidding? That's amazing. You can make about 4 quilts of just row by row. LOL! Did you get finishing rows at all the shops or just their patterns?

I'm so glad you made it home safe. I am so jealous you saw a moose. I was hoping to see one when we were in New Brunswick. There were signs all over but no luck.

Once again it was so nice to meet you and Bonnie in person. It definitely was the high light of my week. I can't wait til we have a play date. Let's try to do it before the snow flies. I can't believe I just said that.

Aw you bet Nancy definitely. It was wonderful to meet you, I just wish we had had more time. But alas a 'play' date is in the works.

hugs,
Monique

quiltsRfun
July 24th, 2015, 12:37 AM
How fun! Now we'll all look forward to seeing pictures of your row by row projects. There should be a lot after visiting 32 shops,

Lori63
July 24th, 2015, 12:45 AM
Sounds like you had a great time! Now you need to get busy sewing all those rows!

MBCA
July 24th, 2015, 12:57 AM
Wow, I thought I did good getting 19, of course I had my mom and hubby with me and we were in the grand Tetons for three day, Yellowstone for 3 days, glacier for 2 days and did crazy horse and mt Rushmore so I could only catch the quilt shops on the way over, in between parks and coming home. 4th of July holiday and Sunday's and a couple of Monday closures kept me from getting more. Doing a 12 shop shop hop in a couple of weeks and will get more then. Enjoy your treasures.

easyquilts
July 24th, 2015, 12:58 AM
Wow... 32 shops! Very impressive.... So glad you made it home safe...

I saw a moose once, while visiting Yellowstone, with my old college roomies... Aren't they something?

stationarymom
July 24th, 2015, 01:12 AM
wow 32 shops I don't even have one close,other than Joann's.I hope you had a great time.

shermur
July 24th, 2015, 02:15 AM
So jealous! IT sounds like you had a marvelous time! One of these days.....

sewlucky
July 24th, 2015, 03:17 AM
32 shops! That's awesome! Rest up :)

Terri

SallyO'Sews
July 24th, 2015, 11:54 AM
That's a great picture of all of you! So, I'm assuming the fabric behind you is the stash you brought home, right? :D

Also, if you want to see moose, you may need to travel south: DEEP: Drivers beware after moose sightings in Bloomfield | FOX CT (http://foxct.com/2015/05/29/drivers-should-be-wary-as-moose-sighted-in-bloomfield/)

Deegles
July 24th, 2015, 11:59 AM
That picture makes me think you were friends in a former life.....like your friendship has been going on for years and years.

jjkaiser
July 24th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Did you have to rent a U-Haul to bring back your new stash? What a fun memorable trip!!

Monique
July 24th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Thank you everyone. That is not my stash in the background, lol!!

P/S Anyone want to swap rows?

irishrn
July 24th, 2015, 08:20 PM
Congrats on your marathon shopping! How much fun that must have been for you.....
Enjoy your new fabric!!

Andrea F
July 25th, 2015, 05:16 AM
Oh wow! 32 shops?! You must have had such a great time! What a wonderful picture!

Ginny B
July 25th, 2015, 09:38 AM
Wow! What a great 4 days you had.