PDA

View Full Version : Another fine day in Daisy World

Divine Daisy
October 22nd, 2011, 08:27 PM
Saturday, barely any sewing today, Sarah (the bride) came over for a 'runthrough' for her wedding hair and for me to measure the veil. Both went fine and she is happy (phew) Mr Daisy went to Archery and left us to get on with it lol. His eyes glaze over after 15 minutes of wedding talk....he tells me mine are vacant after 10 minutes! Funny how he gets to go to archery though eh? 8 weeks to the wedding of the year and then.....peace and a change of subject yayyyyyy.

Spent the afternoon with my chemo buddy's little girls. Sadly she didnt win the fight and i spend a lot of time with her girls, teaching them the bad and fun habbits i shared with their mother lol. She told me she relied on me to make them laugh and to give their Daddy a break. It is my pleasure to do so they are such lovely girls, so tiny to have lost her. The day i first met Katie ( the eldest little girl) i was wearing a scarf over my bald head but took it off because it was hot. She came over and asked me where my hair was, i told her i had lost it and she said....ohhhhhhhh noooooo where did you last see it????? That makes me laugh to this day. Today we went shopping and bought them new skirts (according to Katie, Daddy doesnt have a clue) and then went to the swings. We all had fun despite the ballon which pretends to be my right ankle lol.

The Moon is in the sky now in Daisy World so i must climb the stairs to Bedfordshire. 4 more sleeps till Heather flies home from Ghana. night all

cyndiofthevortex
October 22nd, 2011, 10:40 PM
Hi Daisy,

We've never met but I loved your post so much I feel like I already know you. You are a beautiful soul! I am sure you're such a blessing to Katie and her sister and their dad.

I hope the rest of this weekend and the week to come give you lots of joy and peace. Thanks so much for sharing part of your life!

Cyndi

middlesis1966
October 22nd, 2011, 10:46 PM
Daisy that is such a good thing you are doing. You rock!!!

Mrs.Sew&Sew
October 22nd, 2011, 11:26 PM
Daisy,
All I can say is ...... You Are The Best Person EVER!!!!
I hope I can be like you one day!

Sandy Navas
October 23rd, 2011, 12:04 AM
I share the sentiments from all the above posts! You ROCK!!

donnah818
October 23rd, 2011, 09:46 AM
What a beautiful heart you have, and it is showing for all the world to see

sewmuchjan
October 23rd, 2011, 01:57 PM
God Bless you Miss Daisy!!

stitching woman
October 23rd, 2011, 04:32 PM
Bless you for having paticents with the bride and hope Heather makes it home soon safe and sound.

Loonwatcher
October 23rd, 2011, 05:54 PM
I share the sentiments from all the above posts! You ROCK!!

Me too....Daisy, your the best!! Those girls will value you forever!

MaryB
October 23rd, 2011, 07:24 PM
Bless you, Miss Daisy AND Heather, and the little girls and their daddy and you all. Hugs.

Mary B.