PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone watch Home Free?

Hulamoon
July 23rd, 2015, 01:29 PM
I think I cried the whole last ten minutes.

Snickeldorfer
July 23rd, 2015, 01:53 PM
you must have been alone

Hulamoon
July 23rd, 2015, 02:01 PM
you must have been alone

I would of cried in front of you :icon_sniff:

You really didn't answer the question tough.Your disqualified.

Sonic
July 23rd, 2015, 03:44 PM
I wanted to watch but got side tracked. Hopefully I will remember to catch it next week.

Altairss
July 23rd, 2015, 04:02 PM
It rerunning on Friday night I forgot to set the DVR so went hunting for it. When I first saw the extended clips I was like how can sweet Mike vote anyone off with those stories he is so empathetic then saw the twist and was like yes! We love to watch his other shows.

Hulamoon
July 23rd, 2015, 05:15 PM
What's interesting is that he doesn't make it a secret to us viewers what's going on. You know what's going to happen. It's who and their reaction. It's priceless.

Snickeldorfer
July 23rd, 2015, 06:49 PM
am so very sorry i do not have
any earthly idea what
this is about

Hulamoon
July 23rd, 2015, 07:42 PM
am so very sorry i do not have
any earthly idea what
this is about

It's a home improvement show. Nine couples have to fix houses with the goal of winning a House. They think they are getting kicked off because of lack of skill etc. The couple thinks they are going to meet a deserving family for that hosue, but it ends up being them!

There are stories about each.. like sisters want a house for mom and dad.

Snickeldorfer
July 23rd, 2015, 08:17 PM
i truly got turned off at the program
ty pennington did because
i thought they went over board
and even exploited people because
of their needs . . .
my warped personality i guess
i think the fact that the public displayed
people and their hardships went totally against the grain
if you are going to do it then do it but let
the people have a bit of privacy

i do though
think mike holmes is kinda cute
not as sexy as jonathan though

but pat has the upper on the hot men

Hulamoon
July 23rd, 2015, 08:36 PM
I stopped watching Ty too. I think you would like it. Heart warming just like you.:icon_razz: I love Mike, he's a good host.

SuzyQue
July 23rd, 2015, 08:51 PM
I watched and yes, I had tears in my eyes at the end. The family was so surprised and happy. Cute show.

redcaboose1717
July 23rd, 2015, 09:03 PM
hmmmm....I guess you can "guess" that I don't watch a lot of TV ( current shows ) huh? Is this a weekly show ? I have been watching the show about the Briefcase ( where two couples are given a briefcase with money in it and they look into each other's lives and then decided how much one family gets. Neither couple knows that there's TWO suitcases with money, they just think there is only ONE suitcase....It's a great show.

But...I haven't seen the show you are all talking about ? What network is this show called HOME FREE on ?

Hulamoon
July 23rd, 2015, 09:08 PM
It's on Fox and only about 10 episodes.

Home Free | Latest Buzz (http://www.fox.com/home-free)

SallyO'Sews
July 24th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the heads-up; this sounds like something I would like! I tend to binge-watch on my laptop while I'm sewing, so I love to find shows I haven't seen before.

Hulamoon
July 24th, 2015, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the heads-up; this sounds like something I would like! I tend to binge-watch on my laptop while I'm sewing, so I love to find shows I haven't seen before.

What's good about Fox and some other channels is you don't have to sign up for a password or cable provider permission. I mean it was already on air. geeze. You will love it!

Sonic
August 12th, 2015, 11:02 PM
You know you got me hooked on this show, right? :icon_sniff:

**reaches for a tissue...**

Hulamoon
August 13th, 2015, 12:22 AM
You know you got me hooked on this show, right? :icon_sniff:

**reaches for a tissue...**

I was half asleep and heard a snippet that it got out that they found out they were getting a house anyway and didn't have to work as hard. I hope that's not true.

Sonic
August 13th, 2015, 12:41 AM
I hope not too.
I was thinking though (while watching earlier) they won't be able to do this show again...like a next season or something because now people know.
And of course I kicked myself wondering why I didn't hear about this happening and sign up for the show. Kiddo and I could have made an awesome team. Well, ok...a cute team... (all kiddo of course)

Hulamoon
August 13th, 2015, 12:55 AM
I hope not too.
I was thinking though (while watching earlier) they won't be able to do this show again...like a next season or something because now people know.
And of course I kicked myself wondering why I didn't hear about this happening and sign up for the show. Kiddo and I could have made an awesome team. Well, ok...a cute team... (all kiddo of course)

If they did it with a different name and host it could work. But you can only pull that off so many times. I would of loved to see a forum member win!

Squeaky
August 13th, 2015, 01:16 PM
Yeah, I agree they can only do it once. Like the "Joe Millionaire" show where the women thought they were trying to marry a super rich guy that ended up being a small town farmer with no money.