PDA

View Full Version : Buying more fabric....

buckeyequilter
July 22nd, 2015, 07:03 PM
I can't understand why my daughter would post something like this to my Facebook page LOL

Carrie J
July 22nd, 2015, 07:42 PM
Have absolutely NO clue why she'd post that, nope, uh uh!!! LOL!

Kgrammiecaz
July 22nd, 2015, 08:48 PM
Please dont let my girls see this lol

Snickeldorfer
July 22nd, 2015, 09:17 PM
i think they meant to post it on someone else's page
sorry
not meant for you

SallyO'Sews
July 22nd, 2015, 10:54 PM
HAHAHA!!!! That is such a hoot!

Simply Quilting
July 23rd, 2015, 03:30 AM
Yep!!! Although mine would be Missouri Star store. And I don't think that I could ever make that promise because the moment that I would is when I would either A. need something to finish a project or B. a fabulous line of fabric would come out.

bubba
July 23rd, 2015, 03:44 AM
I got it posted to mine 2x this week by different people......REALLY??????????

redcaboose1717
July 23rd, 2015, 04:59 AM
If My DD seen this she would have it blown up to posterboard size and then put it in either my huge window in the living room ( which faces the street ) ....OR she would probably figure out some way to have this made into a greeting card for a laugh !! All kidding aside, my DD finally "gets" it as far as sewing....in fact she wants a sewing machine for her B-day !!! She still thinks quilting is a little "weird" ( her words not mine ) ....as she says " Why do all you quilters spend hours looking for the right "fabric, then take it home, cut it all up and sew it back together ? LOL ! My DD has never shown an interest in going to any fabric store with me since she married ( 12 yrs ago ) so I am thrilled that she has finally shown an interest in getting a machine and wanting to learn to sew (YAY.....now she can do her own thing ! )

shermur
July 23rd, 2015, 07:33 AM
I can't understand why my daughter would post something like this to my Facebook page LOL

I totally , understand, Shirley! I now have to sneak in Fabric, so my hubby doesn't know I bought more! Right now, I am so in love with Lori Holt fabrics......I wish M* had more selection!