PDA

View Full Version : Just sharing.....

buckeyequilter
July 22nd, 2015, 10:17 AM
I saw this on Facebook and thought I'd share it. My kids are grown now but if you still have small ones at home this would be a cool gift.

I think the kid must have liked marbles :)

Carrie J
July 22nd, 2015, 10:24 AM
Now that Idea IS really cool..........

What no dried up frogs or grass snakes or earthworms? That always seemed to be the "surprise" of the day from the Nephews!!!!! LOL!

Hulamoon
July 22nd, 2015, 12:34 PM
That is a really cool idea! My dd is going to have a boy. That's a lot of filled pockets though. lol

Are you going to get a new machine :)

Snickeldorfer
July 22nd, 2015, 12:36 PM
too cute
my brother used to save the lint from his belly button in little penny match boxes
i never did understand that
i have a thing about picking up little pieces of worthless things and carrying them
in my pockets
my fiddle stuff

Hulamoon
July 22nd, 2015, 12:43 PM
too cute
my brother used to save the lint from his belly button in little penny match boxes
i never did understand that
i have a thing about picking up little pieces of worthless things and carrying them
in my pockets
my fiddle stuff

When my uncle was in the Navy he saved his buggars and sent a long dried up one to my mom when she was little. Talk about a sick sence of humor.

Sonic
July 22nd, 2015, 04:13 PM
Now that Idea IS really cool..........

What no dried up frogs or grass snakes or earthworms? That always seemed to be the "surprise" of the day from the Nephews!!!!! LOL!

Haha...I was looking for the dried up frog too!
Cool idea, however I think I will pass on the belly button lint, toe jam, and all the other gross boy stuff.

Grandma Nan
July 22nd, 2015, 05:30 PM
My sister saved ladybugs in small jewellery boxes with cotton in them. One day she took it to church with us. After church she was crying and my mom tried to find out what was wrong. I guess during church all the ladybugs took off out of the box and she didn't have any. I guess the cleaner would wonder about the infestation of lady bugs. Ha Ha.

bubba
July 22nd, 2015, 06:01 PM
Tyler always had rocks in his pockets. Once he complained his backpack was heavy, so MM went thru it to see what was going on. He had a rock in there he had spent over a week digging up from the playground....it was as big around as my forearm and almost as long!!! Funny thing was he refused to part with it and carried it around forever!!

songbird857
July 22nd, 2015, 06:29 PM
That is such a cool idea!

Snickeldorfer
July 22nd, 2015, 06:53 PM
i am still wondering about mailing boogers
does the post office prohibit those now