PDA

View Full Version : day 2 of row by row

Monique
July 21st, 2015, 06:22 PM
Well I did get meet Nancy this morning. Pictures will follow later. What a wonderful person she is. We need to set up a play date together, lol. We are having a glass of wine at the moment. Need to rest up for day 3. I am tired, hopefully I sleep well tonight.

Catch you later.

Lori63
July 21st, 2015, 06:51 PM
How many shops did you make it to today? Was it four that you were hoping for? And how many tomorrow? You will have quite the collection when you are done! Are you picking up the license plates too?

sewlucky
July 21st, 2015, 06:54 PM
Sounds like you are having a great trip! Are you keeping within the budget?? ;)

Terri

Monique
July 22nd, 2015, 07:31 AM
16 shops so far and 6 license plates. I think 8 shops today. Total of 32 in all. What budget? Lol

Blondie
July 22nd, 2015, 08:06 AM
Oh how lucky a gal you are. And so is our Nancy! Two of my most favorite MSQC'ers - Monique, I am happy that you are able to get away from it all and have some shopping/travel therapy. YAY

Snickeldorfer
July 22nd, 2015, 09:26 AM
no pictures
didn't happen
yet
ain't that Nan one of the very bestest

Grandma Nan
July 22nd, 2015, 10:19 AM
I just felt happy all day yesterday after meeting up with Monique and Bonnie. Can't wait for a play date. Monique did you get your hugs in Trenton??

You girls must have boogied right along yesterday. My sister had an appointment in Trenton yesterday and she picked us up the 2nd shop in Trenton (Andrajeena's) and Brighton's row. So both of them are lighthouse and boat themes which I absolutely love anyway. Not sure if she got any licence plates.

Hugs and Please drive careful today. Have so much fun that you laugh so hard that the tears run down your leg.

Nancy- looking forward to your update later today.

QuiltingRN
July 22nd, 2015, 10:40 AM
Sounds like you are having a great time! Drive safe and have fun!

Monique
July 22nd, 2015, 09:32 PM
I am so happy that we got the chance to meet you yesterday. So much fun. Another 10 shops today. Tired but happy.

EsGrandma
July 22nd, 2015, 09:47 PM
Sounds like you are having a super time - thanks for letting us accompany you in spirit!