PDA

View Full Version : A couple of spare parts.....

buckeyequilter
July 20th, 2015, 09:11 PM
I am sending the Janome machine back and I purchased a couple of parts for it, if one or both of these will fit your machine and you would like to have them (no charge), please PM me.

Stitch In Ditch Foot, Elna, Janome #846413006

Guaranteed to fit Elna Sewing Machine Models:

Guaranteed to fit Janome Sewing Machine Models:
MC6600P, MC7700QCP

Alternate Part Numbers: 846413062

Janome Low Tension Bobbin Holder for Free Motion Quilting
(Blue Dot Bobbin Case)

The Janome Low Tension Bobbin Holder partners with the Janome free motion quilt foot to provide even tension as you quilt! These two accessories provide the tools needed to free motion quilt like a professional. You will be able to distinguish this bobbin holder from others by the small blue arrow on it.

For use with the Janome MC6500P, MC6600P, MC11000, MC11000S, MC7700, MC1200.

Janome part number 200445007

Amy R
July 20th, 2015, 09:29 PM
ah bummer my elna is a 3230.
That's very generous of you Shirley, I'm sure there's a home for that in someone's sewing room!

lovemyavy
July 20th, 2015, 09:57 PM
This is a very nice gesture, Shirley. So sorry your new machine isn't what you hoped it would be. :(

Doloris
July 20th, 2015, 10:14 PM
I have the 6600p and would love to have the extra parts. let me know what I can do for you in return
I can use one for the FMQ, and the other to maybe keep my SITD in the ditch. LOL

shirleyknot
July 20th, 2015, 10:20 PM
My brother just helped me get a Viking sapphire 930 (he's paying 2/3) because he wants 4 more quilts pretty soon. Don't guess they would fit.

buckeyequilter
July 20th, 2015, 10:25 PM
My brother just helped me get a Viking sapphire 930 (he's paying 2/3) because he wants 4 more quilts pretty soon. Don't guess they would fit.

Probably not because I took that info off the site where I purchased them...sorry.

buckeyequilter
July 20th, 2015, 10:25 PM
I have the 6600p and would love to have the extra parts. let me know what I can do for you in return

PM me your address and I'll send them to you :)

buckeyequilter
July 20th, 2015, 10:33 PM
I can use one for the FMQ, and the other to maybe keep my SITD in the ditch. LOL

I actually tried the bobbin case and it works well, too bad the machine didn't.

shirleyknot
July 20th, 2015, 10:42 PM
Cool, they found a new home.

Doloris
July 20th, 2015, 10:45 PM
I actually tried the bobbin case and it works well, too bad the machine didn't.

I have heard lots of bad reports on the 7700, but that was mostly when they first came out. I picked up a used 6600 a few years ago and it was one of the best buys I ever made. I love that machine and would never get rid of it for any reason. Sorry you were disappointed with the Janome, I love them, but I also have a Brother and I love it too

buckeyequilter
July 20th, 2015, 10:54 PM
I have heard lots of bad reports on the 7700, but that was mostly when they first came out. I picked up a used 6600 a few years ago and it was one of the best buys I ever made. I love that machine and would never get rid of it for any reason. Sorry you were disappointed with the Janome, I love them, but I also have a Brother and I love it too

I have the Janome packed up in my vehicle ready to send back tomorrow.

BUT......good news....the LQS is a Bernina dealer and a guy that works with Jim said they just started selling another brand of machine but he didn't know what it was. I told Jim that if it's not a Baby Lock or Brother I don't even want to discuss it. They are getting ready to sell Baby Locks!! She gave me several booklets and pamphlets today and told me that when they get their display up to come and try them out. You bet I will! I was going to make the 2 1/2 hour drive to Millersburg to try out the machines....but kept thinking it would be a long drive to take training they may offer or have service done on the machine.

Doloris
July 20th, 2015, 11:00 PM
I have the Janome packed up in my vehicle ready to send back tomorrow.

BUT......good news....the LQS is a Bernina dealer and a guy that works with Jim said they just started selling another brand of machine but he didn't know what it was. I told Jim that if it's not a Baby Lock or Brother I don't even want to discuss it. They are getting ready to sell Baby Locks!! She gave me several booklets and pamphlets today and told me that when they get their display up to come and try them out. You bet I will! I was going to make the 2 1/2 hour drive to Millersburg to try out the machines....but kept thinking it would be a long drive to take training they may offer or have service done on the machine.

that is great news. I know you will be happy with a babylock. Better to send back the Janome than fight with it and then stop using it. I have a couple machines that sit, but they were less expensive machines

EsGrandma
July 20th, 2015, 11:10 PM
Completely understand about the Janome - I had nothing but problems with mine. I was so excited to finally get my dream machine and it was a huge disappointment - never anything but problems and the company never stood behind their product. Good luck with your next machine - I love my Juki and have really put it through lots and lots of quilts without problem.

Doloris
July 23rd, 2015, 06:24 PM
WOW, that was fast. I got the spare parts today already. Thanks Shirley. Hope they help improve my quilting

Snickeldorfer
July 23rd, 2015, 06:28 PM
dolores is now going to be able to quilt
lordy, lordy
amazing

aint forum friends great

MBCA
July 24th, 2015, 12:25 AM
Sorry your dream machine became a nightmare, I had tried that machine along with a babylock, Bernini, and Viking. The Bernina was knocked out due to budget, I really wanted the large throat and I ended up with the viking price was close for the viking and babylock) the features and stitch quality made my decision to go with the Viking and 2 years later she is my sanity savior, have had no issues and have purchased many of their additional feet and done things I wouldn't have thought I could, love it. Good luck with your purchase, I don't think you cant go wrong with the babylock, I have their imagine Serbia and love it