• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ginny B
    Missouri Star
    • Jan 2012

Sunday morning

Good morning everyone. Happy Sunday. We were going to go to the beach early this morning and then pick up our little Henry on our way home but dh is just too tired and wanted to sleep in a bit. So we will skip the beach this morning. Which actually works out for me . I can get my sauce made this morning without a little one to keep an eye on too. Maybe I can even sneak into the sewing room for a while. In fact I think I will do that right now.

Have a great day everyone
    Ginny B
    Levittown, NY
  • irishrn
    Missouri Star
    • Aug 2010

Re: Sunday morning

Morning Ginny and all to follow. Gloomy morning here. We had our T storms yesterday and some rain but no wind damage in this area.
    Worked on getting carpet up yesterday. That is a back breaker for sure. Got closet ready for painting today.
    DH is in one foul mood so he's not speaking....... That has its up side!! But something is bugging him and he's gonna do this till he's ready to talk. Been there, done that. Just wait it out.
    Flooring comes tomorrow then it will be put down some day later in the week. Waiting for contractor to give me dates.
    Someday this will all be over!!!!! Yeah!!!!

Hope everyone has a good day and hugs to all who need them!!!
    sigpicMy friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Comment

• oldsewer
      Applique Angel
      • Jul 2013

Good morning Ginny. Sounds like another busy day for you two. Quiet here this morning since the storms have temporarily left the area, but muggy and very warm for this early. I'm getting a load of laundry done before it's time to close up the house and let the a/c come on. Will pick up Mom and head to church a little later, then hope to sew some. Have some blocks pieced for a little lap quilt, and would like to at least get them sewed into rows. Too often, by the time I get home from church, lunch, etc seems hard to get in the groove. More thunderstorms may shut down the machine too. Oh well, just see how it goes. Happy Sunday to you and yours.

Comment

• Monique
        Missouri Star
        • Jan 2011

Good morning. Busy morning here. Laundry is drying, going to start packing and had coffee with Dougie. Supper tonight with my brother for his birthday. A great day.

Have a blessed Sunday friends.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

• Bubby
          Missouri Star
          • Jun 2011

Morning Everyone,

We put in a long day at the apartments yesterday but we got a lot done. We have two vacancies right now and we need to get them ready to be rented. I scraped burned on crude off a stove top yesterday for an hour and today my right hand is really sore. I guess I woke up my arthritis. I tried to hem the binding on the quilt I just got back and can't hold a needle. I guess it will take a day or so for things to get back to normal.

We have some hardy hibiscus to plant today and other outdoor chores. Wishing everyone a blessed day.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• Granny Judy
            Missouri Star
            • Apr 2011

Woke up to showers... just hope it doesn't get hot and humid later on. But yet, that is what we have been getting here in my little piece of the world.

DD is feeling better today (4th round of chemo on tues) Maybe I can get some quilting done. I'm in that final stage on G/son #3's Binding tool quilt. Hoping to have it ready for Christmas...or his birthday. Both are in December.

Otherwise not much else happening around the house. Hoping to get out to buy some "rope" for sewing a few Xmas gifts this year. Giving out Coaster sets to all DD's co workers and family. Maybe I won't get caught up in that "last minute gift" needed frenzy. It is Christmas in July time!!
            Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
            :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
            X