PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You from my heart . . .

BobW
July 16th, 2015, 12:50 PM
I want to thank each and every one of you who has reached out to me with so much kindness and love in the past weeks. Some of you sent a card, some of you posted well wishes and many more of you offered prayers and positive thoughts will never know how much your love and kindness has meant to me.

I am blessed to have such great friends, again thank you!

Blondie
July 16th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Oh Bob, how I have wished I could be there in person with you. I know we could find a smile or two. Hugs and lots of love to you.

Snickeldorfer
July 16th, 2015, 01:01 PM
it ain't over yet, buddy
you are still on my list
and will remain there
wonder why

toggpine
July 16th, 2015, 01:03 PM
It's what friends do.

SallyO'Sews
July 16th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Right back atcha', buddy. We know you would do the same for any of us, if the situations were reversed.

Sonic
July 16th, 2015, 01:40 PM
I want to thank each and every one of you who has reached out to me with so much kindness and love in the past weeks. Some of you sent a card, some of you posted well wishes and many more of you offered prayers and positive thoughts will never know how much your love and kindness has meant to me.

**looks around to see if the coast is clear..**
...don't tell her I snitched but Sandy said if we didn't make you feel like your neck had been hugged to bits she would beat us all within an inch of our lives...shhhh...

:D

shirleyknot
July 16th, 2015, 10:00 PM
As long as it all works, its all good. Passing on another hug.

Carrie J
July 16th, 2015, 10:08 PM
.................as we are Blessed Bob. :D

stationarymom
July 17th, 2015, 02:01 AM
Bob you are still on my list,I'm glad you are feeling better now though.Ditto everything Blondie said also.

Jean Sewing Machine
July 17th, 2015, 03:14 AM
You have been through a big emotional trauma! We are there for you, even if we aren't physically right there in your town. Thinking of you often and hoping that you find peace in all decisions that were made. It's so hard to lose a close friend.