PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday

Blondie
July 15th, 2015, 07:18 AM

Good Morning Folksies

And that is about all I have to say on this subject. I am on a roll and gonna keep on rolling to day. I forgot it was early dr day in the city and I am LATE. OY

Make it special - after all it is hump day!

Prayers, blessings and SMILES to everyone.

Monique
July 15th, 2015, 07:22 AM
Good morning good morning. A LOT cooler this morning after last night's rain. Hubby is gone until today. Another work day, this week can't come to an end soon enough for me.

Have a great day everyone.

EnumclawGramma
July 15th, 2015, 07:24 AM
Quick hit and run, huh Blondie? Good Morning! Have a blessed day and smile. Grandkiddo day for me! Hugs!

Ginny B
July 15th, 2015, 07:59 AM
Good morning. Here we are at Wednesday. Guess we are all moving quickly this morning. I'm going to be heading up to my sewing room and get somethings accomplished before work.

Have a great day everyone.

Iris Girl
July 15th, 2015, 08:02 AM
Its Wednesday my day off and still no twist locks so another day I will not be finishing the NCW's...sigh... Its cloudy and 60% chance of t storms on and off all day. Working on my orange peel quilt Not much else going on.Hugs to all in need.

wlrquilts
July 15th, 2015, 08:47 AM
Good morning. We had a color front go through last night so th err humidity has broke, so thankful for that. I want to clean out my kitchen cabinets today and then work on some mesh tote bags. I hope everyone has a great day.

irishrn
July 15th, 2015, 09:36 AM
Morning all!! Everyone is in a rush today! Hope you all get done what you need done!
The sun is out and another hot humid here. Missed the storms last night and never got the rain forecasted for yesterday!

Another painting day. Got 2 coats on half of the living room walls yesterday. Today is the other half plus painting the doors and window on the first half. Moving right along here!!! I'm not going to have enough frog tape so I may need a trip to home depo or lowes before I can finish. Waiting to hear from the painter about the walls going up the stairs! I'm too old to be doing painting on scaffolding!!!
DH just woke up! Coffee is in front of him. So far he's grumpy!! Oh great!!!!
Have a great day all. Gotta go!

Grandma Nan
July 15th, 2015, 09:54 AM
good morning. It sure is a busy day for everyone. I want to get to the sewing room this morning cause I have the grandkids this afternoon for awhile. Everyone have a good day.

tnmtgrl
July 15th, 2015, 09:56 AM
Good Morning....it is cool here this morning after the terrible storms rolled through last night....there was so much lightning and thunder, my poor fur babies were going crazy...there was also 1" hail in the area, my friend called and said to look out for it cause it had just passed her, fortunately it didn't make it to our house. Well I hope everyone has a great day today...I am going to try to get some quilting done as I did not do any yesterday.

TMP
July 15th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Good morning all . Remolding two bathrooms for the last 3 weeks here. I haven't felt like sewing in this cloud of dust and mess . I actually think I can taste the dust. I keep telling myself it will be worth it but its getting to me. I have to do errands since they are not coming today and maybe my only chance this week. I hope everyone has a great day.

SewnByBee
July 15th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Good morning everyone.
Where did Tuesday go crap.
Well, we got some storms yesterday afternoon, alot of lightning, I hate it when that happens.
Some houses around here have been hit. Scares me, we had our ac unit hit , or ran in on before. I just know they said lightening
did it and blew off the ductwork. I don't need any more excitement.

I made my fist scrappy ster block yesterday. I put up a pic in my albums.
My son really liked it,I think he was pretty impressed. He's about to have a birthday, yall , my babys gonna be 20..
I wonder what I could ldo with it , for him. He doesn't realy need a throw pillow. Anyone got any ideas?
Have a good one ..........Bee

Hope we all have a calm and productive day.

Carrie J
July 15th, 2015, 10:26 AM

Working on the "wake up" here, then whistling like the Seven Dwarves! Mornin' to all, and hope it's a great day for ya! Hugs and Blessings to all, especially those that need them! :D

Simply Quilting
July 15th, 2015, 10:31 AM
Good Morning! Yesterday I was able to get some fabric ironed and cut. We were suppose to have some pictures taken of the house today but with the cloudy weather, we are going to hold off.

Have a great day everyone :)

Navy Wife
July 15th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Those storms last night were really something, Jen. My poor baby stayed under the bed almost all day. I did see her scurry to the litter box a couple of times. We didn't get the full force of the winds, but had enough of the light show to last me a while! In between storms I did have to pick up a few things at the store and splurged on a pedicure. Today I have to start packing for our reunion trip to Lake Barkley. Most of the kids have never been to Land Between the Lakes, so I think it will be a good week. There will be 15 adults and 3 toddlers, all our kids, grandkids and great grands. We will be missing 2, one son in law and one great grandson. I'll be off the internet all week so will tell you farewell and try to behave!

tnmtgrl
July 15th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Have a wonderful time with your family NavyWife!!!

Claire Hallman
July 15th, 2015, 11:14 AM
I know about that storm.:icon_rolleyes:

We had a fun/harrowing day yesterday.Three friends and I set off for a 2 1/2 hour trip to Chattanooga to visit quilt shops, there are 5 in that general area and then we were heading west to 3 more then home. We got about 30 mi west of Chatt, visited a shop and we had about 45 min before then next/last one would close. We had 38 mi to go, sure I thought we can do that. :o I didn't know we would be driving straight into a huge electrical storm. We never made it, we got about 2/3 of the way, the storm struck and I exited the highway and sat in the truck at a gas station about 30 min while it raged around us.:eek: We decided to go back the way we came on good roads instead of the shorter way but 2 lanes, bad mistake. We came upon traffic stopped dead still and sat there about 40 min, finally got going and caught up with the storm. We decided to stop to eat and let the storm get ahead of us, I couldn't get the key out of the ignition.:rolleyes: Just left the keys there, ate right by the window and finally headed on home. We got to the place to drop two passengers and I couldn't get their bags out of the back of the truck, tailgate locked - keys in ignition. :(
Oh yes, besides that, when we stopped one time we got to the back of the truck and the tailgate was down, locked but open.:mad: Luckily nothing had escaped. Exciting day, I enjoyed it but am glad it is over.

When I get a chance I will take a photo of my haul and post it. Good shopping day.:D

toggpine
July 15th, 2015, 03:12 PM
I'm sitting in summer school. Emily has class three days a week for 45 minutes. I am loving her Kindle Fire! Please excuse any auto-corrections made on my behalf that I don't catch!
Apparently the school's Compu-Guard will allow M* but not Facebook. So I'll be hanging out here during summer school. I'm going to try adding a photo of the new barn kittens from here.

toggpine
July 15th, 2015, 03:24 PM
That was easier than I thought!
Meet Shadow & Sassy. That was delivery day and it convinced me that cats in the house, especially kittens are not such a good idea. They are adorable and are settling into barn life quite well. They are still trying to get used to the idea that they have a 100# dog-nanny who only wants to love them and lick them and keep them safe.
They were bold enough to climb out of their stall and go exploring overnight. Eve told me they were under the wheelbarrow this morning.