PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Andrea

Doloris
July 14th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Andrea just took a trip to Augsburg Germany and I mentioned that I had been there when my DS was stationed there for several years.
She took the time to send me a postcard from there with several of the buildings around the city on it. I thought I knew where my photo albums were from there, but alas they have relocated themselves. When I find them again I am going to see if I have any pictures of the same buildings.
Thanks Andrea for thinking of me. If the photo albums show their faces I will post a few pics I took while there. I am also going to save this postcard and show it to my DS and see if he remembers things. Between Augsburg and Bad Aibling I think he spent about 6 or 7 years over there.

Andrea F
July 14th, 2015, 05:04 PM
You're very welcome! :D

I'm happy the card finally arrived. I was afraid already that it got lost. Our post service was on strike, maybe that's why it took so long. I hope your albums show up again. I'd love to see some pictures.
Oh, and when they show up, ask them if they have seen my album with the church wedding pictures. I guess it relocated itself into the same black hole.

stationarymom
July 15th, 2015, 02:07 AM
That was really sweet and thoughtful.

SallyO'Sews
July 16th, 2015, 10:20 AM
The science is settled; M*QC forum friends are the best! :D