PDA

View Full Version : Ah everyone I am sorry!

Divine Daisy
October 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Re a new machine and a broken ankle....

My account of my day was meant to make you all laugh! It got so silly it was funny. I think my dry british humour did not translate into text.

Thank you all for your sympathy but i promise i was laughing as i wrote.

debinmalaga
October 20th, 2011, 02:49 PM
I did laugh, especially at the bit where you told the shop employee not to patronize... good for you!

HandsOffItsMine
October 20th, 2011, 02:54 PM
I thought you were having one of my days! :D Your store scene should have added "Someone is going to die and it AIN"T me."

quilter.martha
October 20th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Your humor showed all the way through your post. It's better to laugh it off than blow up! Sorry you've had such a bad time, but this, too, shall pass. Take care!

Lola2Ace
October 20th, 2011, 03:31 PM
NO reason for apologies. I felt bad for you, the excitement of a new machine then to find out it's a lemon, being treated badly by the salesman......but you stood up for yourself proudly and did it with humor, and I giggled at your telling of it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Sandy Navas
October 20th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Okay, I guess I haven't seen that post yet, but I do love the dry sense of humor - so don't worry.

meemeecyn
October 20th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Love your sense of humor, Daisy. But do hope your ankle mends quickly. For now, enjoy the attention and time to sew and tell the shop people to go jump in the lake!!!!
Cynthia

Blondie
October 21st, 2011, 08:09 AM
I missed the group yesterday Ms Divine, but when I read it this morning, I was giggling as I so got you and your handling of supercilious sales folk. On a side note, this group has had it's share of broken ankles this year. Now that is not funny unless you are all together in a photo, sitting on your bum, showing off the injured feetsies. Big hugs to you, Daisy.

Re a new machine and a broken ankle....

My account of my day was meant to make you all laugh! It got so silly it was funny. I think my dry british humour did not translate into text.

Thank you all for your sympathy but i promise i was laughing as i wrote.

KiltedQuilter
October 21st, 2011, 10:04 AM
I have missed this too, so belated commiserations on the ankle.

Mrs.Sew&Sew
October 21st, 2011, 11:51 PM
Daisy no worries I was laughing with you! Even read parts to my hubby to make him laugh too. Loved it!! :D

oldgurl4
October 22nd, 2011, 12:22 PM
Sorry ~Ms Divine~ I to missed your post.... sorry to hear bout your ankle... hope it heals well.

And if some one gave You a hard time then....
I'm sending that person one of my Fav "Friends Prayers".

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits! and may your arms be too short to scratch.

There... They won't be messing with Ya again..... ;)