PDA

View Full Version : URGENT - Assisstance Needed in the St. Louis Area

Ahamblin
July 12th, 2015, 02:03 PM
I received this posting last night from the United Doberman Club and the Doberman Pinscher Club of America. Please be on the lookout for Egis and call the number listed if he is seen. I do not know this dog personally but considering his titles he is very well trained and has a stable temperament and would likely respond to commands in German. "Come" is "hier", "sit" is "sitz" and "down" is "platz".

URGENT-ST LOUIS AREA-UPDATE#1: The accident was near a town called House Springs near the intersection of Gravois Road and Carol Park Road.
UPDATE #2: Egis was spotted near "PP and 30" around 8:30pm. Thank you Amy Riegel for the update.
UPDATE#3: Picture of Egis is in the comments below and Egis was spotted around 9:00pm running across 30 to Rock Creek. Thank you Jessica Ross for the update.

Linda Kurz, longtime UDC Member, former Board Member and one of our early founders was in a severe auto accident earlier today. I was told she rolled her vehicle three times and hit a tree. There were injuries to her back and neck and she is at the St. Anthony Hospital in St. Louis. In addition her Doberman Egis Vom Kollund Kro IPO-1, SPR1, UPR1, BH, ATT, CGC Born : 04. January 2009, was in the vehicle and is missing. "Egis" is a black and tan male Doberman.
Let us say prayers for Linda's recovery and hope that her dog is safely returned.
Please be on the lookout for a loose Doberman in the St Louis Area.

If seen contact Saundra U 612-237-1730 or Frozenflower@hotmail.com

This is the link to the Lost Dog page. https://missourilostpets.com/navpages/post.php?postid=976&type=lost

Law enforcement, animal control, shelters, show clubs, canine training clubs and working dog clubs have all been notified. Posters are up in the area with contact information.
Thank you.

MaryD
July 12th, 2015, 09:25 PM
Hope he is found safely.

mommamarsh
July 12th, 2015, 11:09 PM
Prayer and good thoughts for a quick recovery of Egis and healing for his owner .

songbird857
July 12th, 2015, 11:18 PM
Oh, how tragic! I hope Egis is found safe and I hope her owner recovers quickly...

auntiemern
July 13th, 2015, 03:49 AM
This is the town my DD lives in. It was a serious accident and the owner was seriously injured and very worried about her dog. I hope they find him soon. This is a rural area, not a city...lots of places for an animal to get lost.

rebeccas-sewing
July 13th, 2015, 05:51 AM
WOW! She's lucky she's still alive after that accident. Such a shame the dog is missing. I hope they find him.

Ahamblin
July 13th, 2015, 09:46 AM
UPDATE: Linda made it through surgery and the prognosis is promising. She has feeling in her legs and is in ICU. She is worried about Egis. Praying for her recovery and that he is found. There have been a couple of sightings but I am sure he is traumatized and may be injured.

Claire Hallman
July 13th, 2015, 01:27 PM
that like is about the recovery of the person and hope the dog is found.